John K. Reed
John earned a Ph.D. in geology and worked for over 20 years in industry and academia. He is on the board of the Creation Research Society and is the geology editor for the Creation Research Society Quarterly. He has written or edited ten books and numerous articles.
- Soft secularism is no solution: A review of Worlds Before Adam by Martin J.S. Rudwick
- Three early arguments for deep time—part I: time needed to erode valleys
- Three early arguments for deep time—part II: volcanism
- Robert L. Dabney—a rock in the storm of 19th century natural history
- St Hutton’s Hagiography
- Cuvier’s analogy and its consequences: forensics vs testimony as historical evidence