Wayne Spencer, B.S., M.S.
Wayne Spencer obtained his master’s degree in physics from Wichita State University in Kansas. Active in creationist circles, he has taught science and maths, and now works in computer technical support.
- Rediscovering Pluto
- Planets around other stars
- Our young solar system
- Revelations in the solar system
- Impacts and Noah’s Flood—how many and other issues
- The existence and origin of extrasolar planets
- Response to Faulkner’s ‘biblically-based cratering theory’
- Mars’ catastrophic geology
- Extrasolar planets with organic materials
- Ganymede: the surprisingly magnetic moon
- The search for Earth-like planets
God created everything in six days and rested on the seventh; a good model to follow as individuals. CMI provides new articles 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site