Wayne Spencer, B.S., M.S.
Wayne Spencer obtained his master’s degree in physics from Wichita State University in Kansas. Active in creationist circles, he has taught science and maths, and now works in computer technical support.
- Planets around other stars
- Our young solar system
- Revelations in the solar system
- The existence and origin of extrasolar planets
- Response to Faulkner’s ‘biblically-based cratering theory’
- Mars’ catastrophic geology
- Extrasolar planets with organic materials
- Ganymede: the surprisingly magnetic moon
- The search for Earth-like planets
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site