Wayne Spencer, B.S., M.S.
Wayne Spencer obtained his master’s degree in physics from Wichita State University in Kansas. Active in creationist circles, he has taught science and maths, and now works in computer technical support.
- Planets around other stars
- Our young solar system
- Revelations in the solar system
- The existence and origin of extrasolar planets
- Response to Faulkner’s ‘biblically-based cratering theory’
- Mars’ catastrophic geology
- Extrasolar planets with organic materials
- Ganymede: the surprisingly magnetic moon
- The search for Earth-like planets
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site