David Demick, M.D.
David Demick, M.D. is a qualified medical pathologist who has had an interest in the history and philosophy of science ever since his undergraduate years.
Some articles by David Demick
- The molecular sledgehammer
- Life from life … or not?
- The breath of life: God’s gift to all creatures (available in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Who’s inheriting the wind now? A bitter harvest from the Scopes trial (1925–2005) (available in Polish)
- In the middle of the action: Recent observations undermine the idea of a ‘big bang’ and show that our earth is, after all, near the universe’s centre.
Journal of Creation
- New bacteria show ‘wonder upon wonder’
- Mitochondria—created to energize us (available in Portuguese)
God did it in six days and rested on the seventh. A good model to follow as individuals but corporately, CMI provides new articles 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site