David Demick, M.D.
David Demick, M.D. is a qualified medical pathologist who has had an interest in the history and philosophy of science ever since his undergraduate years.
Some articles by David Demick
- The molecular sledgehammer
- Life from life … or not?
- The breath of life: God’s gift to all creatures (available in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Who’s inheriting the wind now? A bitter harvest from the Scopes trial (1925–2005) (available in Polish)
- In the middle of the action: Recent observations undermine the idea of a ‘big bang’ and show that our earth is, after all, near the universe’s centre.
Journal of Creation
- New bacteria show ‘wonder upon wonder’
- Mitochondria—created to energize us (available in Portuguese)
Refuting Evolution has sold over 500,000 copies! Impressive? But Richard Dawkins’ God Delusion has sold 8.5 million copies. Please support CMI so we can get more of this information out. Support this site