James Patrick Holding, M.L.S.
Mr Holding is a librarian, freelance researcher, and the founder and operator of Tekton Apologetics Ministries.
Articles for CMI
- A review of A New Kind of Christianity: Ten Questions That Are Transforming the Faith by Brian McLaren
- Is the ’erets (earth) flat? Equivocal language in the geography of Genesis 1 and the Old Testament: a response to Paul H. Seely
- Response to Seely’s criticism of above
- Is the raqiya‘ (‘firmament’) a solid dome? Equivocal language in the cosmology of Genesis 1 and the Old Testament: a response to Paul H. Seely
- ‘Not to be used again’: homologous structures and the presumption of originality as a critical value (PDF or HTML)
- Quotations in the New Testament: Do they mean that the quoted book is totally authoritative?
- Debunking the Documentary Hypothesis (review of The Inspiration of the Pentateuch by M.W.J. Phelan)
- Roger Bolton Discovers Sliced Bread: Answering ‘Rival to the Bible’
- Does Genesis hold up under critic’s scrutiny?
- Does the Bible teach error?
- Dawkins’ Ironic Hypocrisy
- What should we think of new or trendy Bible translations?
- Newsweek’s Gay Apparel: Lisa Miller’s Travesty of Exegesis
- Please Pardon This Interruption (review of Jesus Interrupted by Bart Ehrman)
- Settling for less (review of God’s Words in Human Words by Kenton L. Sparks)
They say the Bible has been proven wrong by science. Whoever said that hasn’t been to creation.com. Please give so we can give … information that leads people to Christ our Savior. Support this site