James Patrick Holding, M.L.S.
Mr Holding is a librarian, freelance researcher, and the founder and operator of Tekton Apologetics Ministries.
Articles for CMI
- A review of A New Kind of Christianity: Ten Questions That Are Transforming the Faith by Brian McLaren
- Is the ’erets (earth) flat? Equivocal language in the geography of Genesis 1 and the Old Testament: a response to Paul H. Seely
- Response to Seely’s criticism of above
- Is the raqiya‘ (‘firmament’) a solid dome? Equivocal language in the cosmology of Genesis 1 and the Old Testament: a response to Paul H. Seely
- ‘Not to be used again’: homologous structures and the presumption of originality as a critical value (PDF or HTML)
- Quotations in the New Testament: Do they mean that the quoted book is totally authoritative?
- Debunking the Documentary Hypothesis (review of The Inspiration of the Pentateuch by M.W.J. Phelan)
- Roger Bolton Discovers Sliced Bread: Answering ‘Rival to the Bible’
- Does Genesis hold up under critic’s scrutiny?
- Does the Bible teach error?
- Dawkins’ Ironic Hypocrisy
- What should we think of new or trendy Bible translations?
- Newsweek’s Gay Apparel: Lisa Miller’s Travesty of Exegesis
- Please Pardon This Interruption (review of Jesus Interrupted by Bart Ehrman)
- Settling for less (review of God’s Words in Human Words by Kenton L. Sparks)
Give $5 for 5. Although this article may have only taken 5 minutes to read, it could have taken over 5 hours to write. Consider a $5 donation to support our ministry efforts. Support this site