Dr John G. Leslie
Fellow, College of Archaeology & Biblical History, Trinity Southwest University, 2004–
- BS American University Washington, DC 1973
- PhD Experimental Pathology 1980 University of Utah
- MD 1989 Oral Roberts University Tulsa, OK
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency 1993 University of Oklahoma, Tulsa OK
- PhD Archaeology and Biblical History 2012 Trinity Southwest University, Albuquerque NM
(Full CV: http://trinitysouthwest.com/dr-john-g-leslie/).
Articles published with Creation Ministries International:
- 1984 In Brief—D.N.A. mutation and design, Creation 6(4):18.
- 1984 Mutation and Design in the Genome, Creation 6(4):38–45.
- 1984 The Ethics of in vitro Fertilization, Journal of Creation 1:161–166.
- 1985 The Religious Nature of Evolution Theory and its Attack on Christianity, Creation 7(4):42–48.
- 1986 Mutation and design in cell metabolism, Journal of Creation 2:17–52.
- 1986 The Religious Nature of Evolution and Its Attack on Christianity, Co-author
with C.K. Pallaghy.
- 1988 The Hindrance of Evolutionary Terminology to the Teaching of Science, Journal of Creation 3:59–64.
- 2013 Religion, Science, Philosophy And How Each Interfaces In The Noah Flood Account
Did you notice that there weren’t any ads or annoying page-covering pop ups on our site? Consider undergirding our efforts with a small donation today! Support this site