Dr John G. Leslie
Fellow, College of Archaeology & Biblical History, Trinity Southwest University, 2004–
- BS American University Washington, DC 1973
- PhD Experimental Pathology 1980 University of Utah
- MD 1989 Oral Roberts University Tulsa, OK
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency 1993 University of Oklahoma, Tulsa OK
- PhD Archaeology and Biblical History 2012 Trinity Southwest University, Albuquerque NM
(Full CV: http://trinitysouthwest.com/dr-john-g-leslie/).
Articles published with Creation Ministries International:
- 1984 In Brief—D.N.A. mutation and design, Creation 6(4):18.
- 1984 Mutation and Design in the Genome, Creation 6(4):38–45.
- 1984 The Ethics of in vitro Fertilization, Journal of Creation 1:161–166.
- 1985 The Religious Nature of Evolution Theory and its Attack on Christianity, Creation 7(4):42–48.
- 1986 Mutation and design in cell metabolism, Journal of Creation 2:17–52.
- 1986 The Religious Nature of Evolution and Its Attack on Christianity, Co-author
with C.K. Pallaghy.
- 1988 The Hindrance of Evolutionary Terminology to the Teaching of Science, Journal of Creation 3:59–64.
- 2013 Religion, Science, Philosophy And How Each Interfaces In The Noah Flood Account
The great commission tells us to preach the Gospel to every nation. We might not be able to go there in the flesh but this site can penetrate every country on the globe. Help the world find 'creation'. Support this site