Jonathan O’Brien, B.Creative Arts, B.App.Sc.
Jonathan has worked variously as a jackaroo, a field and laboratory assistant in geological exploration, and a music teacher. In 1999 he completed a degree in Geoscience at QUT and later worked as an exploration geologist. In his spare time he is a keen violinist. He currently works with Creation Ministries International (Australia) part time as a writer, editor and researcher.
- Parícutin: A Mountain in a Year
- How I became a Christian
- The bacterium that came in from the cold
- Frozen in stone … in just decades
- Dinosaur disarray: Evidence for the Flood at dinosaur National Monument, USA
- The ‘Arabia’: a steamboat buried in a cornfield
- Mummified trees millions of years old—not
- How did unique fish appear in particular areas?