Keaton Halley, M.A. in Christian Apologetics
Although Keaton was converted to Christ as a young boy, for years he had unanswered questions about why evolution and the evidence he learned in science classes was not consistent with the Bible stories he heard in church. It wasn’t until his senior year of high school that he first heard a creation speaker explain how the geological evidence, dinosaurs, and biological complexity were completely consistent with Bible’s historical account. To this day, Keaton has dedicated himself to not only get equipped with an in-depth knowledge about the crucial issues of creation, but has used that information to help others get answers for themselves.
After receiving a B.A. in Visual Communications from Judson University, Keaton worked as a Graphic Designer for a major Christian publication. Wanting to be more effective in reaching our culture with the Bible’s truth, Keaton also earned a Master’s degree in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. As a member of a local creation group in his home state of Illinois, Keaton gained valuable experience in communicating the relevance of the Genesis account of creation to the Gospel’s big picture.
As a fully accredited speaker with CMI, Keaton’s passion is to share this life-changing message with others who may be struggling with the same questions that he once had. His easy-to-understand presentations uphold the authority of God’s Word, and will spur on the faith of believers and greatly encourage them to get equipped so that they too can effectively share their faith with others.
- Jurassic World: A review
- Debunking Freud
- US Supreme Court legalizes same-sex marriage—now what?
- The god-of-the-gaps charge doesn’t stick
- Evolution: just a change in allele frequencies?
- Objections to the logic of design
- Rational scientists and homosexual dogmatism
- Did God create an ‘open’ universe?
- National Geographic claims creationists are at war with science
- Countering evolution in the classroom
- Unsolved mysteries
- ‘From the beginning of creation’—what did Jesus mean?
- Professing Christians: 'the Bible isn’t factual'
- Evolution: not just about biology
- Darwinist professor David Barash gets ‘theological’ in the classroom
- How do we love our neighbor?
- Adam and Eve: their lifespans and eternal destinies
- Noah movie making waves
- ‘Race mixing’ and animal hybrids—condemned by God?
- Does the Bible trump all evidence?
- Clash over worldviews: an analysis of the Ham/Nye debate
- Why so many planets?
- Breeding unicorns
- ‘Awful’ rules in the Bible
- Are women made in God’s image?
- Why is there only one God?
- Handling aggressive atheists