Marc Ambler is a businessman based in Cape Town, South Africa. His faith in God’s word was profoundly impacted about 14 years ago when he read a copy of Dr Carl Wieland’s Stones & Bones, left at a guest house by a CMI supporter in Gauteng. Instrumental in helping commence the South African office of CMI, he has also been part of the local support group and on the board of directors for a number of years. He has written for CMI on its website and Creation magazine. He is also part of the accredited speaking staff for CMI–South Africa.
- Biblical Creation—Truly, a Theory of Everything (ToE)
- Principalities and powers
- How evolution has harmed science and society
- Conservation and a biblical approach to nature
- Jewellery stores on the moon
- Make believe knowledge
- ‘Evidence for Evolution’—a Paradox
- Worldview supremacy
- Be Still and Know … What God?
- Herero genocide
- Namibian genocide—a precursor of the Holocaust (A Review of The Kaiser’s Holocaust: Germany’s Forgotten Genocide and the Colonial Roots of Nazism)
- How something works is not how it was made
- A Tale of Four Countries