Probability Questions and Answers
From a statistical standpoint, what is the probability that life arose by chance? What does this reveal about evolutionary theory?
- Could monkeys type the 23rd Psalm?
- Evolution, chance and creation
- Proteins and casket [lottery] draws
- Self-replicating enzymes?
- The ubiquitin protein: chance or design?
What about computer programs that allegedly simulate information gain by mutations and selection?
- Evolution computer?
- Robotic folly
- Dawkins’ weasel revisited
- Weasel words: refuting a common ploy to persuade people that evolution has been ‘proven by computer’
- Weasel, a flexible program for investigating deterministic computer ‘demonstrations’ of evolution
Related Q&A pages
They say time is money. Well, this site provides over 30 years of information. That’s a lot of money and time. Would you support our efforts to keep this information coming for 30 more years? Support this site