Probability Questions and Answers
From a statistical standpoint, what is the probability that life arose by chance? What does this reveal about evolutionary theory?
- Could monkeys type the 23rd Psalm?
- Evolution, chance and creation
- Proteins and casket [lottery] draws
- Self-replicating enzymes?
- The ubiquitin protein: chance or design?
What about computer programs that allegedly simulate information gain by mutations and selection?
- Evolution computer?
- Robotic folly
- Dawkins’ weasel revisited
- Weasel words: refuting a common ploy to persuade people that evolution has been ‘proven by computer’
- Weasel, a flexible program for investigating deterministic computer ‘demonstrations’ of evolution
Related Q&A pages
Besides the many thousands of articles that are freely available on this site, our staff answer many hundreds of emails in response to it. Help us help advance the Gospel. Support this site