Origin of Life Questions and Answers
- Origin of life
- 15 loopholes in the evolutionary theory of the origin of life: summary
- The origin of life: A critique of current scientific models
- Why the Miller–Urey research argues against abiogenesis
- Evolutionist criticisms of the RNA World conjecture
What are some basic problems with the naturalistic origin of life?
- Tinned sardines: clue to the origin of life?
- Fish in the bathtub
- Life from life … or not?
- Quote: Primeval soup—failed paradigm
- Life’s irreducible structure—Part 1: autopoiesis
How do the laws of statistics and probability describe the evolutionary claim that life came about by chance?
- Could monkeys type the 23rd Psalm?
- Monkey madness
- Huff and Bluff: Can ‘quantum magic’ save chemical evolution?
- How simple can life be?
- Answering another uninformed atheist: Galileo, Miller–Urey, probability
What are some scientific problems with the idea that life arose due to ‘chemical evolution’?
- Origin of Life: The chirality problem
- Origin of life and the chirality problem: Is magnetochiral dichroism the solution?
- Origin of life: The polymerization problem
- Origin of life: Instability of building blocks
- Self-replicating enzymes
- Hydrothermal origin of life?
- World record enzymes
- Does ribozyme research prove Darwinian evolution?
- Is RNA self-replication evidence for evolution?
- Natural selection cannot explain the origin of life
- ‘Acellular’ first life?
Have scientists been able to create living cells from non-living matter in a lab, as the media claim?
- Did Craig Venter really create life in a test tube?
- Creating life from scratch?
- Creating life in a test tube?
Could DNA and the genetic code evolve by chance?
- DNA: marvelous messages or mostly mess?
- Dazzling design in miniature
- Decoding and editing design: double sieve enzymes
- Man’s achievements vs amazing ‘living computer’ technology
- New DNA repair enzyme discovered
What is ‘irreducible complexity’ and how does it pose a problem for evolution? What are some examples of irreducible complexity?
- Chapter 10: Irreducible complexity (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Irreducible complexity: some candid admissions by evolutionists (PDF)
- Design in living organisms: motors
- Did cells acquire organelles such as mitochondria by gobbling up other cells?
- World record enzymes
Did life originate in outer space?
- Life on Mars? Separating fact from fiction
- Did life come from outer space?
- Moon microbes? Remember the ‘Life from Mars’
- Sugars from space? Do they prove evolution?
- Nucleic acid bases in Murchison meteorite?
- Panspermia theory burned to a crisp: bacteria couldn’t survive on meteorite
- Extrasolar planets with organic materials
- Designed by aliens? Discoverers of DNA’s structure attack Christianity
Related Q&A pages
The information on this site can change lives—former atheists tell us so. Why? Because it’s information people haven’t heard before. So keep it coming by supporting the researchers and writers at CMI. Support this site