Quantum Mechanics and Thermodynamics Questions and Answers
- Should creationists accept quantum mechanics?
- The second law of thermodynamics (or the law of entropy) (available in Spanish)
- Thermodynamics and evolution
What are the laws of thermodynamics and how do they relate to the creation/evolution debate?
How do creationists respond to evolutionists’ counter-arguments, e.g. open systems and crystals?
- Fridges and hot air
- Why bother feeding your children?
- Some thermodynamics criticisms—and answers: Part 1 and Part 2
Quantum mechanics—What is it, and how does it fit with the Bible?
- Did the universe begin with a quantum fluctuation?
- Quantum leap of faith (response to Paul Davies)
- Huff and Bluff: Can ‘quantum magic’ save chemical evolution? (response to Paul Davies)
- A new age of quantum madness
Related Q&A pages
Evolution is supported and endorsed by governments, the media, our major educational institutions and many big businesses. But look at this site and see how much can be achieved with a little effort from God's people in supporting such outreach. Support this site