Quantum Mechanics and Thermodynamics Questions and Answers
- Should creationists accept quantum mechanics?
- The second law of thermodynamics (or the law of entropy) (available in Spanish)
- Thermodynamics and evolution
What are the laws of thermodynamics and how do they relate to the creation/evolution debate?
How do creationists respond to evolutionists’ counter-arguments, e.g. open systems and crystals?
- Fridges and hot air
- Why bother feeding your children?
- Some thermodynamics criticisms—and answers: Part 1 and Part 2
Quantum mechanics—What is it, and how does it fit with the Bible?
- Did the universe begin with a quantum fluctuation?
- Quantum leap of faith (response to Paul Davies)
- Huff and Bluff: Can ‘quantum magic’ save chemical evolution? (response to Paul Davies)
- A new age of quantum madness
Related Q&A pages
God created everything in six days and rested on the seventh; a good model to follow as individuals. CMI provides new articles 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site