Countering the Critics Questions and Answers
- Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’? (available in Russian)
- Science, Creation and Evolutionism: Refutation of Science, Evolution and Creationism by NAS
- How Religiously Neutral are the Anti-Creationist Organizations?
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 1, part 2, and part 3
- Creationism, Science and Peer Review
Do anti-creationists have a scientific case?
- 15 ways to refute materialistic bigotry (available in Russian)
- The Non-Mythical Adam and Eve! Refuting errors by Francis Collins and BioLogos
- A brief response to anti-creationist books
- Strawmen and censorship: the British Humanist Association and creation in schools
- Fuzzy feathers and walking whales
- Red-Blooded Evidence: Refuting the evolutionary ‘sea water’ argument
- Eviscerating Eldredge
- Mutilating Miller
- The ‘Indoctrinator’
- Top 10 Consequences of evolution?
- Refutation of PBS-TV Evolution series
- Is antibiotic resistance really due to increase in information?
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’?
How can Christians counter secular bias against creation?
- We are … biblical creationists?
- Time and Newsweek blatantly attack Christian doctrine
- New England Journal of Medicine promotes anti-theism
- Intelligent Design—‘A War on Science’ says the BBC
- The naturalist attack on the Virginal Conception and Resurrection
- Yes, Noah did build an Ark! (Refutation of anti-Ark BBC program)
- Refutation of “How Evolution Really Works”
- Creationists attacked in Ireland!
- Refutation of ‘How Science Responds When Creationists Criticize Evolution’
- Refutation of ABC (Australia) program ‘Testing God’
- Response to newspaper attack on CMI’s Super Camp
- CMI scientist refutes atheistic evolutionist in Wellington’s (New Zealand) major newspaper
Are evolutionists/anti-creationists really as unbiased as they claim? Are they really ‘neutral towards’ Christianity?
- A Who’s Who of evolutionists
- The Skeptics and their ‘Churchian’ Allies
- Be Skeptical About the Skeptics!
How do skeptics answer creationists’ design arguments? How do creationists respond?
- Cheating with Chance
- New plant colours—is this new information? CMI scientist answers a skeptic
- How is information content measured?
Genesis and ancient Chinese: is there really a connection?
How reliable are skeptics’ personal attacks on creationists? What does this teach about skeptics’ integrity?
- Do Creationists Publish in Notable Refereed Journals?
- Skeptics choke on Frog: Was Dawkins caught on the hop?
- The Ian Plimer Files
- More nonsense from Professor Plimer
- Judas II (Nathan Z.)
- Response by one of the skeptics ‘churchian’ allies, plus response by CMI scientist
- Dawkins Ironic Hypocrisy
- A skeptic falsely accuses creationists of lying about human and ape similarities
Related Q&A pages
- Bible skeptics answered
- ‘Vestigial’ Organs
- Radiometric Dating
- Young Age Evidence
It has been said that “Information is power”. When it comes to creation information we’d have to agree. Keep the ‘powerful’ evidence for God being Creator coming. Support this site