Countering the Critics Questions and Answers
- Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’? (available in Russian)
- Science, Creation and Evolutionism: Refutation of Science, Evolution and Creationism by NAS
- How Religiously Neutral are the Anti-Creationist Organizations?
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 1, part 2, and part 3
- Creationism, Science and Peer Review
Do anti-creationists have a scientific case?
- 15 ways to refute materialistic bigotry (available in Russian)
- The Non-Mythical Adam and Eve! Refuting errors by Francis Collins and BioLogos
- A brief response to anti-creationist books
- Strawmen and censorship: the British Humanist Association and creation in schools
- Fuzzy feathers and walking whales
- Red-Blooded Evidence: Refuting the evolutionary ‘sea water’ argument
- Eviscerating Eldredge
- Mutilating Miller
- The ‘Indoctrinator’
- Top 10 Consequences of evolution?
- Refutation of PBS-TV Evolution series
- Is antibiotic resistance really due to increase in information?
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’?
How can Christians counter secular bias against creation?
- We are … biblical creationists?
- Time and Newsweek blatantly attack Christian doctrine
- New England Journal of Medicine promotes anti-theism
- Intelligent Design—‘A War on Science’ says the BBC
- The naturalist attack on the Virginal Conception and Resurrection
- Yes, Noah did build an Ark! (Refutation of anti-Ark BBC program)
- Refutation of “How Evolution Really Works”
- Creationists attacked in Ireland!
- Refutation of ‘How Science Responds When Creationists Criticize Evolution’
- Refutation of ABC (Australia) program ‘Testing God’
- Response to newspaper attack on CMI’s Super Camp
- CMI scientist refutes atheistic evolutionist in Wellington’s (New Zealand) major newspaper
Are evolutionists/anti-creationists really as unbiased as they claim? Are they really ‘neutral towards’ Christianity?
- A Who’s Who of evolutionists
- The Skeptics and their ‘Churchian’ Allies
- Be Skeptical About the Skeptics!
How do skeptics answer creationists’ design arguments? How do creationists respond?
- Cheating with Chance
- New plant colours—is this new information? CMI scientist answers a skeptic
- How is information content measured?
Genesis and ancient Chinese: is there really a connection?
How reliable are skeptics’ personal attacks on creationists? What does this teach about skeptics’ integrity?
- Do Creationists Publish in Notable Refereed Journals?
- Skeptics choke on Frog: Was Dawkins caught on the hop?
- The Ian Plimer Files
- More nonsense from Professor Plimer
- Judas II (Nathan Z.)
- Response by one of the skeptics ‘churchian’ allies, plus response by CMI scientist
- Dawkins Ironic Hypocrisy
- A skeptic falsely accuses creationists of lying about human and ape similarities
Related Q&A pages
- Bible skeptics answered
- ‘Vestigial’ Organs
- Radiometric Dating
- Young Age Evidence
The ‘new atheists’ claim that Christianity doesn’t have answers to evolution. This site begs to differ, with over 8,000 fully searchable articles—many of them science-based. Help us keep refuting the skeptics. Support this site