Noah’s Flood Questions and Answers
- Was the Flood global? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Noah’s Flood—what about all that water? (from Creation Answers Book)
- How did fish and plants survive the Genesis Flood? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Noah’s Flood and the epic of Gilgamesh
- Flood models: the need for an integrated approach
Was Noah’s Flood global or local?
- Does Scripture require a global Flood?
- Church leader ‘aghast’ at belief in a worldwide Flood?
- Genesis 6–9: does ‘all’ always mean all?
What sort of damage would a global flood cause?
- Genesis and catastrophe: The Flood as the major biblical cataclysm
- North Sea Megaflood
- Australia’s drought exposes ‘drowned town’
Is Noah’s flood feasible?
- After devastation … the recovery
- Geology and the young earth
- Can Flood Geology Explain Thick Chalk Layers?
- Paleosols: digging deeper buries ‘challenge’ to Flood geology
- Hypercanes: rainfall generators during the flood?
Was Noah’s Flood really just a local flood in the Black Sea area?
- Proof of Noah’ s Flood at the Black Sea? What has Robert Ballard really found?
- Pre-Flood relics on the bottom of the Black Sea?
- ‘Black Sea Flood’ mistake?
How do creation and global flood legends from different cultures compare to the biblical account?
- Australian Aboriginal Flood Stories
- Aboriginal Flood Legend
- The Biami Legends
- A comparative study of the flood accounts in the Gilgamesh Epic and Genesis
- Grand Canyon Legend
- Maori memories of the Creator
- A Witness at the “ends of the earth”
- Indian creation myths
- World Creation stories: Beliefs about creation and their effects
Related Q&A pages
Creation.com reaches millions of people each year–many of these aren't believers in our Creator and Savior Jesus Christ. How will we keep reaching them without your support? Please consider a small gift today. Support this site