Noah’s Flood Questions and Answers
- Was the Flood global? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Noah’s Flood—what about all that water? (from Creation Answers Book)
- How did fish and plants survive the Genesis Flood? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Noah’s Flood and the epic of Gilgamesh
- Flood models: the need for an integrated approach
Was Noah’s Flood global or local?
- Does Scripture require a global Flood?
- Church leader ‘aghast’ at belief in a worldwide Flood?
- Genesis 6–9: does ‘all’ always mean all?
What sort of damage would a global flood cause?
- Genesis and catastrophe: The Flood as the major biblical cataclysm
- North Sea Megaflood
- Australia’s drought exposes ‘drowned town’
Is Noah’s flood feasible?
- After devastation … the recovery
- Geology and the young earth
- Can Flood Geology Explain Thick Chalk Layers?
- Paleosols: digging deeper buries ‘challenge’ to Flood geology
- Hypercanes: rainfall generators during the flood?
- Flood models and biblical realism
- The Flood—a designed catastrophe?
Was Noah’s Flood really just a local flood in the Black Sea area?
- Proof of Noah’ s Flood at the Black Sea? What has Robert Ballard really found?
- Pre-Flood relics on the bottom of the Black Sea?
- ‘Black Sea Flood’ mistake?
How do creation and global flood legends from different cultures compare to the biblical account?
- Australian Aboriginal Flood Stories
- Aboriginal Flood Legend
- The Biami Legends
- A comparative study of the flood accounts in the Gilgamesh Epic and Genesis
- Grand Canyon Legend
- Maori memories of the Creator
- A Witness at the “ends of the earth”
- Indian creation myths
- World Creation stories: Beliefs about creation and their effects
Related Q&A pages
- Genesis is Revelation
- Peter's prophecy and a global flood
- How could Noah get all the animals on the Ark?
- Noah's Ark—Real or Ridiculous?
Long before this site existed, many millions searched on the word “creation”. When they do that now they will get to know this site exists and read the evidence that God is Creator. Help reach millions. Support this site