Noah’s Flood Questions and Answers
- Was the Flood global? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Noah’s Flood—what about all that water? (from Creation Answers Book)
- How did fish and plants survive the Genesis Flood? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Noah’s Flood and the epic of Gilgamesh
- Flood models: the need for an integrated approach
Was Noah’s Flood global or local?
- Does Scripture require a global Flood?
- Church leader ‘aghast’ at belief in a worldwide Flood?
- Genesis 6–9: does ‘all’ always mean all?
What sort of damage would a global flood cause?
- Genesis and catastrophe: The Flood as the major biblical cataclysm
- North Sea Megaflood
- Australia’s drought exposes ‘drowned town’
Is Noah’s flood feasible?
- How did the waters of Noah’s Flood drain off the continents?
- After devastation … the recovery
- Geology and the young earth
- Can Flood Geology Explain Thick Chalk Layers?
- Paleosols: digging deeper buries ‘challenge’ to Flood geology
- Hypercanes: rainfall generators during the flood?
- Flood models and biblical realism
- The Flood—a designed catastrophe?
Was Noah’s Flood really just a local flood in the Black Sea area?
- Proof of Noah’ s Flood at the Black Sea? What has Robert Ballard really found?
- Pre-Flood relics on the bottom of the Black Sea?
- ‘Black Sea Flood’ mistake?
How do creation and global flood legends from different cultures compare to the biblical account?
- Australian Aboriginal Flood Stories
- Aboriginal Flood Legend
- The Biami Legends
- A comparative study of the flood accounts in the Gilgamesh Epic and Genesis
- Grand Canyon Legend
- Maori memories of the Creator
- A Witness at the “ends of the earth”
- Indian creation myths
- World Creation stories: Beliefs about creation and their effects
Related Q&A pages
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site