Noah’s Ark Questions and Answers
- How did all the animals fit on Noah’s Ark? (from the The Creation Answers Book)
- How did animals get from the Ark to isolated places, such as Australia? (from the The Creation Answers Book)
How did the animals all fit on the Ark? How could Noah care for them?
- Hibernation, Migration and the Ark
- Diseases on the Ark: Answering the Critics
- How could Noah care for the animals?
- How did Noah and others get by without oxygen tanks?
What about various claims that Noah’s Ark has been discovered?
- The ‘Hong Kong ark’ fiasco (Noah’s Ark Ministries International (NAMI))
- Caution about ‘Ark’ discovery (Bob Cornuke, Mt Cudi, Turkey)
- Amazing Ark Exposé (Ron Wyatt)
- Ararat anomaly (Porcher Taylor, CIA photos)
- Not Finding Noah—A review of the film Finding Noah: An Adventure of Faith
Why is it so important to model the Ark at a realistic size?
Could such a huge vessel be stable in the Flood?
- Safety Investigation of Noah’s Ark in a Seaway
- Large ships of antiquity
- The Pitch for Noah’s Ark
- Computers on the Ark?
Was the account Noah’s Flood and Ark derived from the Gilgamesh Epic?
- Noah’s Flood and the Gilgamesh Epic
- Comparative study of Gilgamesh and Genesis, thesis by Nozomi Osanai—Introduction
- Yes, Noah did build an Ark!
- Ancient Flood Legends vs. Genesis
How did animals get to remote places after they disembarked from the Ark?
Related Q&A pages
- How could Noah get all the animals on the Ark?
- Refuting arguments against Noah's Flood
- Noah's Ark—Real or Ridiculous?
God created everything in six days and rested on the seventh; a good model to follow as individuals. CMI provides new articles 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site