Ice Age and Mammoths Questions and Answers
- Was There an Ice Age? (from The Creation Answers Book)
- Mammoth: Riddle of the Ice Age (available in Spanish)
- The Lost Squadron
- Are the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets old?
Was there really an ice age? How long ago did it take place, and what caused it?
- Tackling the big freeze: An interview with creationism s ‘Mr Ice Age’—weather scientist Michael Oard
- On interpreting deep sea data as evidence of Milankovitch cycles
- Another threat to the Milankovitch theory quelled?
- A Classic Tillite Reclassified as a Submarine Debris Flow
- Loess problems
Are ice cores evidence for many thousands of years?
- Do Greenland ice cores show over one hundred thousand years of annual layers?
- Ice cores v the Flood
- Long-age puzzle of thin ice at the edge of the Laurentide Ice Sheet
- Rapid changes in oxygen isotope content of ice cores caused by fractionation and trajectory dispersion near the edge of an ice shelf
- Greenland ice cores: implicit evidence for catastrophic deposition
Mammoths: What exactly are they, when did they live, and how did they die? Are mammoths still living today?
- ‘Lost world’ animals—found!
- The extinction of the woolly mammoth: was it a quick freeze?
- How did 90% of large Australian Ice Age animals go extinct?
- ‘Mr Ice Age’ solves woolly mammoth mystery
- How Did Millions of Mammoth Fossils Form?
- Mammoth among the pharoahs?
Related Q&A pages
Besides the many thousands of articles that are freely available on this site, our staff answer many hundreds of emails in response to it. Help us help advance the Gospel. Support this site