Fossils Questions and Answers
- A fossil is a fossil is a fossil. Right?
- The Links Are Missing (from Refuting Evolution)
- The Fossil Record: Becoming More Random All the Time
- Where are all the human fossils?
- Living fossils: a powerful argument for creation
Do fossils give evidence of their quick formation during great catastrophe, such as Noah’s Flood?
- A ‘165 million year’ surprise
- Buried Birth
- Dead whales: telling tales?
- Deluge disaster
- Fast fossils
- Folded ferns
- Fossil squid ink that still writes!
- Hundreds of jellyfish fossils!
- Lily of the sea
- Rock-solid butter!
Fast Fossils: What other evidence shows that fossils don’t take long periods of time to form?
- Amazing stone bears of Yorkshire
- Tarawera’s Night of Terror (Rapid Fossilization)
- Fascinating fossil fence-wire
- Petrified flour
- ‘Fossil’ hat
- Message in a Bottle
- Whale explodes fossil theory
- Toy car rocks million-year belief
- Keys to rapid rock formation
- The clock in the rock
- That choking feeling
Is there any type of order in the fossil record?
- Are there out-of-sequence fossils that are problematic for evolution?
- Index fossils—really?
- Fossil flip-flop
- Further expansion of evolutionary fossil time ranges
- Fossils: do they become more complex?
- How well do paleontologists know fossil distributions?
- ‘Oldest’ fossil shrimp?
- Slow Fish in China
- ‘Remarkable’ mammal hairs in amber?
- Evolution exams and fossil fallacies
Are there really missing links? Is this a problem for particles-to-people evolution?
- Another major ‘link’ fails
- Cladistics, evolution and the fossils
- That quote!—about the missing transitional fossils (Colin Patterson)
- Argument: The fossil record supports evolution
- Punctuated Equilibrium: Come of Age?
- Another leggy snake? (Eupodophis descouensi)
- Evolution of multicellularity : what is required?
- Mammal-like reptiles: major trait reversals and discontinuities
- ‘Transitional form’ in mammal ear evolution—more cacophony
- Pterosaur ‘missing link’ poses problems for a Dawkins evolutionary story
Do fossilized plants and animals really look all that different from animals we see today?
- Alligator ancestor antics
- Evolutionists can’t dodge ‘Living Fossils’
- Pygmy pipehorse pipe dream
- Horsetails are ‘living fossils’!
- Living fossils: the Shovelnose Ray
- Living fossils and evolution, and does it matter if ‘junk DNA’ have functions?
- Death march (horseshoe crab)
- Fish that ‘fly’
- Another ‘living fossil’ tree
- Salamanders are living fossils!
- The Wollemi Pine
- Correcting the headline: ‘Coelacanth’ yes; ‘Ancient’ no
Does the fossil record of whales show that they evolved from land mammals?
- Whale evolution? (from Refuting Evolution)
- A Whale of a Tale
- The Strange Tale of a Leg on a Whale
- To Make a Tail for a Whale
- The World of Whales
- Walking whales, nested hierarchies, and chimeras: do they exist?
Are there transitional forms between fish and tetrapods?
- The fossil record of ‘early’ tetrapods: evidence of a major evolutionary transition?
- Tiktaalik—a fishy ‘missing link’
- Is the famous fish-fossil finished?
- Livoniana—Have they (finally!) found a missing link?
- Gogonasus—a fish with human limbs?
- ’The oldest pregnant mum’—not! (Materpiscis attenboroughi or ‘Mother fish of Attenborough’)
- Ventastega—not a leg to stand on
- Is the fish really our ancestor?
- Panderichthys—a fish with fingers?
Related Q&A pages
Long before this site existed, many millions searched on the word “creation”. When they do that now they will get to know this site exists and read the evidence that God is Creator. Help reach millions. Support this site