Dinosaur Questions and Answers
- What happened to the dinosaurs? (From Creation Answers Book)
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark? (From Creation Answers Book)
- Could Behemoth have been a dinosaur?
- Bird evolution? (From Refuting Evolution)
Did dinosaurs really die out millions of years ago? Were they killed by a meteor?
- Dinosaur bones: Just how old are they really?
- Did a meteor wipe out the dinosaurs? What about the iridium layer?
- The extinction of the dinosaurs
- Review of The Great Dinosaur Extinction Controversy
- First-ever dinosaur brain tumour found
- Liaoceratops: a ‘missing link’ of the horned dinos? (available in Spanish)
- New evidence of Noah’s Flood from Mexico
- ‘Gastroliths’ deposited by mass flow
- Dinosaur herd buried in Noah’s Flood in Inner Mongolia, China
- Dinosaur demise did not jump start mammal evolution
Dinosaur blood cells, blood vessels and proteins: have they been found, and how could they have survived the alleged millions of years?
- Sensational dinosaur blood report! Have T. rex blood cells been found?
- Evolutionist questions CMI report—Have red blood cells really been found in T. rex fossils?
- Still soft and stretchy: Dinosaur soft tissue find—a stunning rebuttal of ‘millions of years’
- Squirming at the Squishosaur
- ‘Schweitzer’s Dangerous Discovery’
- Doubting doubts about the Squishosaur
- Dinosaur soft tissue and protein—even more confirmation!
- Dino proteins and blood vessels: are they a big deal?
- DNA and bone cells found in dinosaur bone
- Double-decade dinosaur disquiet
What about dinosaur footprints?
- In the footsteps of giants
- Dancing Dinosaurs?
- Thousands of Dinosaur footprints found in China
- Dino stumble preserved in Utah fossil trackways
Is there evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted in the recent past?
- Australia’s Aborigines: did they see dinosaurs?
- Bishop Bell’s brass behemoths
- The year the water dragon roared
- Dragons: animals … not apparitions
- Sea monsters … more than a legend?
- Was Leviathan a Parasaurolophus?
- Dinosaurs and dragons: stamping on the legends
Were dinosaurs on Noah’s ark? How could they fit?
- Were dinosaurs on Noah’s Ark?
- How did dinosaurs grow so big? And how did Noah fit them on the Ark?
- Thunder lizards
- Dinosaur juveniles and adults wrongly labeled as separate species
How did dinosaurs live?
- The so-called ‘age of dinosaurs’
- The bigger they are …
- Galloping Giants
- ‘Carnivorous’ dinosaurs had plant diet
Did birds really evolve from dinosaurs?
- ‘Feathered’ dinos: no feathers after all!
- Archaeopteryx (unlike Archaeoraptor) is NOT a hoax—it is a true bird, not a missing link
- Archaeoraptor—Phony ‘feathered’ fossil
- Flying dinosaurs, flightless dinosaurs and other evolutionary fantasies
- New four-winged feathered dinosaur?
- Be Skeptical about the Skeptics: Putting Feathers on Reptiles
- Ostrich eggs break dino-to-bird theory
- Scientific American admits creationists hit a sore spot
- ‘Sue’ the T. rex: Does it show that dinosaurs evolved into birds?
- Living Dinosaurs or Just Birds?
- Feathery flight of fancy
- Chinese fossil layers and the uniformitarian re-dating of the Jehol Group
- Bird breathing anatomy breaks dino-to-bird dogma
Related Q&A pages
- Grass eating dinosaurs—A 'time travel' problem for evolution?
- Immense impacts or big belches?
- Dinosaurs and the Bible
- Dinosaurs and humans -- did they live together? -- Creation Magazine LIVE! (2-09)
Did you notice that there weren’t any ads or annoying page-covering pop ups on our site? Consider undergirding our efforts with a small donation today! Support this site