Dinosaur Questions and Answers
- What happened to the dinosaurs? (From Creation Answers Book)
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark? (From Creation Answers Book)
- Could Behemoth have been a dinosaur?
- Bird evolution? (From Refuting Evolution)
Did dinosaurs really die out millions of years ago? Were they killed by a meteor?
- Dinosaur bones: Just how old are they really?
- Did a meteor wipe out the dinosaurs? What about the iridium layer?
- The extinction of the dinosaurs
- Review of The Great Dinosaur Extinction Controversy
- First-ever dinosaur brain tumour found
- Liaoceratops: a ‘missing link’ of the horned dinos? (available in Spanish)
- New evidence of Noah’s Flood from Mexico
- ‘Gastroliths’ deposited by mass flow
- Dinosaur herd buried in Noah’s Flood in Inner Mongolia, China
- Dinosaur demise did not jump start mammal evolution
Dinosaur blood cells, blood vessels and proteins: have they been found, and how could they have survived the alleged millions of years?
- Sensational dinosaur blood report! Have T. rex blood cells been found?
- Evolutionist questions CMI report—Have red blood cells really been found in T. rex fossils?
- Still soft and stretchy: Dinosaur soft tissue find—a stunning rebuttal of ‘millions of years’
- Squirming at the Squishosaur
- ‘Schweitzer’s Dangerous Discovery’
- Doubting doubts about the Squishosaur
- Dinosaur soft tissue and protein—even more confirmation!
- Dino proteins and blood vessels: are they a big deal?
- DNA and bone cells found in dinosaur bone
What about dinosaur footprints?
- In the footsteps of giants
- Dancing Dinosaurs?
- Thousands of Dinosaur footprints found in China
- Dino stumble preserved in Utah fossil trackways
Is there evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted in the recent past?
- Australia’s Aborigines: did they see dinosaurs?
- Bishop Bell’s brass behemoths
- The year the water dragon roared
- Dragons: animals … not apparitions
- Sea monsters … more than a legend?
- Was Leviathan a Parasaurolophus?
- Dinosaurs and dragons: stamping on the legends
Were dinosaurs on Noah’s ark? How could they fit?
- Were dinosaurs on Noah’s Ark?
- How did dinosaurs grow so big? And how did Noah fit them on the Ark?
- Thunder lizards
- Dinosaur juveniles and adults wrongly labeled as separate species
How did dinosaurs live?
- The so-called ‘age of dinosaurs’
- The bigger they are …
- Galloping Giants
- ‘Carnivorous’ dinosaurs had plant diet
Did birds really evolve from dinosaurs?
- ‘Feathered’ dinos: no feathers after all!
- Archaeopteryx (unlike Archaeoraptor) is NOT a hoax—it is a true bird, not a missing link
- Archaeoraptor—Phony ‘feathered’ fossil
- Flying dinosaurs, flightless dinosaurs and other evolutionary fantasies
- New four-winged feathered dinosaur?
- Be Skeptical about the Skeptics: Putting Feathers on Reptiles
- Ostrich eggs break dino-to-bird theory
- Scientific American admits creationists hit a sore spot
- ‘Sue’ the T. rex: Does it show that dinosaurs evolved into birds?
- Living Dinosaurs or Just Birds?
- Feathery flight of fancy
- Chinese fossil layers and the uniformitarian re-dating of the Jehol Group
- Bird breathing anatomy breaks dino-to-bird dogma
Related Q&A pages
It has been said that “Information is power”. When it comes to creation information we’d have to agree. Keep the ‘powerful’ evidence for God being Creator coming. Support this site