‘Young’ age of the Earth & Universe Q&A
- God created with functional maturity, not ‘appearance of age’
- 101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the cosmos
- How old is the earth?
- The earth: how old does it look? (Available in French)
- Evidence for a Young World (available in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French and Italian)
- Did God create over billions of years?
- Comets—portents of doom or indicators of youth? (Available in Russian)
- Comets and the Age of the Solar System
- Kuiper Belt objects and the short-period comets ‘dilemma’ (for evolutionists)
- Ganymede: the surprisingly magnetic moon
- Saturn’s Rings Short-Lived and Young
- Exploding stars point to a young universe
- Extrasolar planets suggest our solar system is unique and young
- Moon Dust and the Age of the Solar System
- Steady sun: a problem for billions of years
Can tree rings reveal how long ago Noah’s Flood took place?
- Patriarchs of the forest
- Living tree ‘8,000 years older than Christ’(?)
- The Oldest Living Things—Trees
- Tree ring dating (dendrochronology)
- Evidence for multiple ring growth per year in Bristlecone Pines
- Field studies in the ancient bristlecone pine forest
What geologic evidence supports a young age for the earth?
- The Earth’s Magnetic Field: Evidence that the Earth is Young
- Eroding Ages
- Geology and the Young Earth
- Lord Kelvin revisited on the young age of the earth
- Microscopic Diamonds Confound Geologists
- Rapid Rocks—Granites … They didn’t need millions of years of cooling!
- Geological conflict: young radiocarbon date for ancient fossil wood challenges fossil dating
- Diamonds: a creationist’s best friend: Radiocarbon in diamonds: enemy of billions of years
- Green River Blues
- ‘Instant’ Petrified Wood
- Dinosaur soft tissue and protein—even more confirmation!
What do radiohalos teach about the age of the earth?
- Radiohalos: Startling evidence of catastrophic geologic processes on a young earth
- The collapse of ‘geologic time’:Tiny halos in coalified wood tell a story that demolishes ‘long ages’
- It’s about time
Do very thick glaciers prove that the earth is millions of years old?
- The Lost Squadron (Rapid ice buildup)
- Ice-bound plane flies again!
- Ice cores vs the Flood
- Do Greenland ice cores show over one hundred thousand years of annual layers?
- Greenland ice cores: implicit evidence for catastrophic deposition
Does human history indicate long ages?
- Where are all the people?
- Where have all the people gone?
- A shrinking date for Eve (and response to critic)
- Civilization comes suddenly
Does it take a long time for coral reefs to form?
- Coral reefs: no support for long ages
- ‘Ancient’ coral growth layers
- How Long Does it Take for a Coral Reef to Grow?
- Telling a geological tale
What oceanographic evidence points to a young age for the oceans?
- Salty seas: Evidence for a young earth
- Sea Floor Sediment and the age of the earth
- Manganese nodules and the age of the ocean floor
Related Q&A pages
Derek C. wrote: “This is an awesome website. As a Christian who’s finally just turning my life over to God (for good), I needed somewhere to look for answers when I had no one to ask.” Help keep the ‘awesome’ going! Support this site