‘Young’ age of the Earth & Universe Q&A
- God created with functional maturity, not ‘appearance of age’
- 101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the cosmos
- How old is the earth?
- The earth: how old does it look? (Available in French)
- Evidence for a Young World (available in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French and Italian)
- Did God create over billions of years?
- Comets—portents of doom or indicators of youth? (Available in Russian)
- Comets and the Age of the Solar System
- Kuiper Belt objects and the short-period comets ‘dilemma’ (for evolutionists)
- Ganymede: the surprisingly magnetic moon
- Saturn’s Rings Short-Lived and Young
- Exploding stars point to a young universe
- Extrasolar planets suggest our solar system is unique and young
- Moon Dust and the Age of the Solar System
- Steady sun: a problem for billions of years
Can tree rings reveal how long ago Noah’s Flood took place?
- Patriarchs of the forest
- Living tree ‘8,000 years older than Christ’(?)
- The Oldest Living Things—Trees
- Tree ring dating (dendrochronology)
- Evidence for multiple ring growth per year in Bristlecone Pines
- Field studies in the ancient bristlecone pine forest
What geologic evidence supports a young age for the earth?
- The Earth’s Magnetic Field: Evidence that the Earth is Young
- Eroding Ages
- Geology and the Young Earth
- Lord Kelvin revisited on the young age of the earth
- Microscopic Diamonds Confound Geologists
- Rapid Rocks—Granites … They didn’t need millions of years of cooling!
- Geological conflict: young radiocarbon date for ancient fossil wood challenges fossil dating
- Diamonds: a creationist’s best friend: Radiocarbon in diamonds: enemy of billions of years
- Green River Blues
- ‘Instant’ Petrified Wood
- Dinosaur soft tissue and protein—even more confirmation!
What do radiohalos teach about the age of the earth?
- Radiohalos: Startling evidence of catastrophic geologic processes on a young earth
- The collapse of ‘geologic time’:Tiny halos in coalified wood tell a story that demolishes ‘long ages’
- It’s about time
Do very thick glaciers prove that the earth is millions of years old?
- The Lost Squadron (Rapid ice buildup)
- Ice-bound plane flies again!
- Ice cores vs the Flood
- Do Greenland ice cores show over one hundred thousand years of annual layers?
- Greenland ice cores: implicit evidence for catastrophic deposition
Does human history indicate long ages?
- Where are all the people?
- Where have all the people gone?
- A shrinking date for Eve (and response to critic)
- Civilization comes suddenly
Does it take a long time for coral reefs to form?
- Coral reefs: no support for long ages
- ‘Ancient’ coral growth layers
- How Long Does it Take for a Coral Reef to Grow?
- Telling a geological tale
What oceanographic evidence points to a young age for the oceans?
- Salty seas: Evidence for a young earth
- Sea Floor Sediment and the age of the earth
- Manganese nodules and the age of the ocean floor
Related Q&A pages
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site