Anthropology and Apemen Questions and Answers
- Argument: Evolution of Mankind (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution? (From the Creation Answers Book)
- Are there ape-men in your ancestry?
- Fossil evidence for alleged apemen: Part 1: the genus Homo, and Part 2: non-Homo hominids
- Adam, Eve and Noah vs Modern Genetics
What does the human fossil record show?
- Bones Overthrown
- The Human Fossils Still Speak
- ‘Out of Africa’ theory going out of style?
- Pre-Adamites, sin,
death and the human fossils
Are scientists unbiased when they reconstruct ‘apeman’ fossils?
- Filling in the blanks
- National Geographic unveils ‘Wilma’ the Neandertal lady
- ‘Ape-woman’ statue misleads the public
How intelligent were Neandertals and Homo erectus?
- Armoured Neandertal
- Neandertals were fully human in thinking: Symbolic items show human cognition and symbolic thinking
- Neandertals ‘must have had advanced skills’
- Speech, music—and Neandertals
- The Painted Neandertal: Ancient cosmetics are upsetting evolutionary stories
- Homo erectus misunderstandings?
- Skull wars: new ‘Homo erectus’ skull in Ethiopia
- Axing evolutionary ideas—stone dead!
- How different is the cranial-vault thickness of Homo erectus from modern man?
What do fossil and genetic evidence suggest about Neandertals?
- The caring Neandertal
- Do genetic differences disprove that Neandertals and modern humans interbred?
- Lagar Velho 1 child skeleton: a Neandertal/modern human hybrid (PDF)
- Neandertal Man—the changing picture
- Recovery of Neandertal mtDNA: An Evaluation
- Thumbs up for Neandertals
- The FOXP2 gene supports Neandertals being fully human
- Neandertal genome like ours (There may be Neandertals at your next family reunion!)
- The Neandertal mitochondrial
genome does not support evolution
What about other so-called evolutionary missing links?
- The non-transitions in ‘human evolution‘—on evolutionists’ terms
- Australopithecus sediba revisited
- Homo habilis hacked from the family tree
- Ardipithecus again: A recycled ape-man
- Did Lucy walk upright?
- ‘Giants’ in the land: an assessment of Gigantopithecus and Meganthropus
- Hobbit bone wars
- Soggy dwarf bones
- Hobbling the Hobbit?
- Hofmeyr man—another African ‘missing link’?
- The ‘Lucy Child’
- Micro-primates … a transitional form or just heelbone hype?
- Toumai ‘ape-man’ suffers another blow
- New footprints from Ileret, Kenya, supposed to be from human evolutionary ancestor
- New Hominin skull from Kenya
- No more love for Lucy?
- Not another ‘ape-man’!
- The Rise and Fall of Skull KNM-ER 1470
- Time’s alleged ‘ape-man‘ trips up (again) [Ardipithecus ramidus kadabba]!
- Who was ‘Java man’?
- Australopithecus sediba no human ancestor
- Gautengensis vs sediba: A battle for supremacy amongst ‘apeman’ contenders, but neither descended from Adam
- He ain’t my brother: no apparent family ties between Big Man and Lucy
- Not the Flintstones it’s the Denisovans
How are humans unique?
- Broken images
- Monkeying around with the origins of language
- A ‘Bill of Rights’ for apes?
- Has an ape learned to talk? (available in Spanish)
- Bird-brain matches chimp
- Deaf babies show we are ‘created to speak’
- Differences between animals and humans
- Furry little humans?
- Made in the Image of God
- Man: The Image of God
- Recycled humans
- Walking monkey business in Israel
- Curved spines and pregnant primates
- Going ape about human rights: Are monkeys people, too?
What is the ‘mitochondrial Eve’ hypothesis? Does it suggest that all humans can be traced back to one woman?
- No bones about Eve
- A shrinking date for Eve (available in Spanish)
- Y-chromosome Adam?
- Genesis correctly predicts Y-chromosome pattern (and a brief history of the Jews)
- The Neutral Model of evolution and recent African origins
Related Q&A pages
The information on this site can change lives—former atheists tell us so. Why? Because it’s information people haven’t heard before. So keep it coming by supporting the researchers and writers at CMI. Support this site