Anthropology and Apemen Questions and Answers
- Making sense of ‘apeman’ claims
- Argument: Evolution of Mankind (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution? (From the Creation Answers Book)
- Are there ape-men in your ancestry?
- Fossil evidence for alleged apemen: Part 1: the genus Homo, and Part 2: non-Homo hominids
- Adam, Eve and Noah vs Modern Genetics
What does the human fossil record show?
- Image of God or image of an ape?
- Bones Overthrown
- The Human Fossils Still Speak
- ‘Out of Africa’ theory going out of style?
- Pre-Adamites, sin,
death and the human fossils
Are scientists unbiased when they reconstruct ‘apeman’ fossils?
- Filling in the blanks
- National Geographic unveils ‘Wilma’ the Neandertal lady
- ‘Ape-woman’ statue misleads the public
How intelligent were Neandertals and Homo erectus?
- Armoured Neandertal
- Neandertals were fully human in thinking: Symbolic items show human cognition and symbolic thinking
- Neandertals ‘must have had advanced skills’
- Speech, music—and Neandertals
- The Painted Neandertal: Ancient cosmetics are upsetting evolutionary stories
- Homo erectus misunderstandings?
- Skull wars: new ‘Homo erectus’ skull in Ethiopia
- Axing evolutionary ideas—stone dead!
- How different is the cranial-vault thickness of Homo erectus from modern man?
What do fossil and genetic evidence suggest about Neandertals?
- The caring Neandertal
- Do genetic differences disprove that Neandertals and modern humans interbred?
- Lagar Velho 1 child skeleton: a Neandertal/modern human hybrid (PDF)
- Neandertal Man—the changing picture
- Recovery of Neandertal mtDNA: An Evaluation
- Thumbs up for Neandertals
- The FOXP2 gene supports Neandertals being fully human
- Neandertal genome like ours (There may be Neandertals at your next family reunion!)
- The Neandertal mitochondrial
genome does not support evolution
What about other so-called evolutionary missing links?
- The non-transitions in ‘human evolution‘—on evolutionists’ terms
- Australopithecus sediba revisited
- Homo habilis hacked from the family tree
- Ardipithecus again: A recycled ape-man
- Did Lucy walk upright?
- ‘Giants’ in the land: an assessment of Gigantopithecus and Meganthropus
- Hobbit bone wars
- Soggy dwarf bones
- Hobbling the Hobbit?
- Hofmeyr man—another African ‘missing link’?
- The ‘Lucy Child’
- Micro-primates … a transitional form or just heelbone hype?
- Toumai ‘ape-man’ suffers another blow
- New footprints from Ileret, Kenya, supposed to be from human evolutionary ancestor
- New Hominin skull from Kenya
- No more love for Lucy?
- Not another ‘ape-man’!
- The Rise and Fall of Skull KNM-ER 1470
- Time’s alleged ‘ape-man‘ trips up (again) [Ardipithecus ramidus kadabba]!
- Who was ‘Java man’?
- Australopithecus sediba no human ancestor
- Gautengensis vs sediba: A battle for supremacy amongst ‘apeman’ contenders, but neither descended from Adam
- He ain’t my brother: no apparent family ties between Big Man and Lucy
- Not the Flintstones it’s the Denisovans
How are humans unique?
- Broken images
- Monkeying around with the origins of language
- A ‘Bill of Rights’ for apes?
- Has an ape learned to talk? (available in Spanish)
- Bird-brain matches chimp
- Deaf babies show we are ‘created to speak’
- Differences between animals and humans
- Furry little humans?
- Made in the Image of God
- Man: The Image of God
- Recycled humans
- Walking monkey business in Israel
- Curved spines and pregnant primates
- Going ape about human rights: Are monkeys people, too?
What is the ‘mitochondrial Eve’ hypothesis? Does it suggest that all humans can be traced back to one woman?
- No bones about Eve
- A shrinking date for Eve (available in Spanish)
- Y-chromosome Adam?
- Genesis correctly predicts Y-chromosome pattern (and a brief history of the Jews)
- The Neutral Model of evolution and recent African origins
Related Q&A pages
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site