Human Life Questions and Answers
- Can we choose our end?
- Antidote to abortion arguments
- Darwin was a social Darwinist
- Life—a gift from God
Abortion-what stand should Christians take?
Baby Steps video from American Life League: Using 4D ultrasounds, the film shows the baby in the womb from 8 weeks through to birth.
- UK hospitals heated by incinerated babies
- Abortion—The answer’s in Genesis (available in Spanish)
- Abortion: an indispensable right or violence against women
- Abortion ‘after birth’? Medical ‘ethicists’ promote infanticide
- The Baby-Killers
- Abortion argument unravels : Unborn child defends himself from mother’s immune system
- Legalizing abortion: no-one is safe anymore
- [Embryonic] Stem cells and Genesis
- A ‘wrongful birth’?
- Refuting contrived pro-abortion arguments
- Questions regarding abortion and ethics
- Blurring the line between abortion and infanticide?
- The gift of death? Planned Parenthood offers abortion gift cards for Christmas
- Principle, politics, and the pro-life cause
- Unborn babies may ‘be planning their future’
- When does the unborn baby feel pain?
- What about abortion to save the mother’s life?
- Is killing wrong? Can a world without religious values ever be consistent when it comes to ethics?
- Euthanasia: Hospital humanism
- Suicide: what’s the problem?
Eugenics—the evolution connection
- ‘Hooray for eugenics!’
- Eugenics … death of the defenceless: The legacy of Darwin’s cousin Galton
- Dawkins and Eugenics: A leading high priest of evolution reveals its ugly side
- The [liberal] church preaches eugenics: a history of church support for Darwinism and eugenics
- America s evolutionists: Hitler’s inspiration?
- H.G. Wells: Darwin’s disciple and eugenicist extraordinaire
- Lies of Lynchburg
- Birth control leader Margaret Sanger: Darwinist, racist and eugenicist
- Hitler’s ‘master race’ children haunted by their past
Related Q&A pages
Manna from heaven? Because this site and the information it contains is free, you might think so. However, lots of hard work went into producing it. Your gifts help to produce this ‘manna’ for others. Support this site