Human Life Questions and Answers
- Can we choose our end?
- Antidote to abortion arguments
- Darwin was a social Darwinist
- Life—a gift from God
Abortion-what stand should Christians take?
Baby Steps video from American Life League: Using 4D ultrasounds, the film shows the baby in the womb from 8 weeks through to birth.
- UK hospitals heated by incinerated babies
- Abortion—The answer’s in Genesis (available in Spanish)
- Abortion: an indispensable right or violence against women
- The Baby-Killers
- Abortion argument unravels : Unborn child defends himself from mother s immune system
- Legalizing abortion: no-one is safe anymore
- [Embryonic] Stem cells and Genesis
- A ‘wrongful birth’?
- Refuting contrived pro-abortion arguments
- Questions regarding abortion and ethics
- Blurring the line between abortion and infanticide?
- The gift of death? Planned Parenthood offers abortion gift cards for Christmas
- Principle, politics, and the pro-life cause
- Unborn babies may ‘be planning their future’
- When does the unborn baby feel pain?
- What about abortion to save the mother’s life?
- Is killing wrong? Can a world without religious values ever be consistent when it comes to ethics?
- Euthanasia: Hospital humanism
- Suicide: what’s the problem?
Eugenics—the evolution connection
- ‘Hooray for eugenics!’
- Eugenics … death of the defenceless: The legacy of Darwin’s cousin Galton
- Dawkins and Eugenics: A leading high priest of evolution reveals its ugly side
- The [liberal] church preaches eugenics: a history of church support for Darwinism and eugenics
- America s evolutionists: Hitler’s inspiration?
- H.G. Wells: Darwin’s disciple and eugenicist extraordinaire
- Lies of Lynchburg
- Birth control leader Margaret Sanger: Darwinist, racist and eugenicist
- Hitler’s ‘master race’ children haunted by their past
Related Q&A pages
Expand this site. Besides the over 8,000 fully searchable articles on this site, we want to add many more ways to reach a media-soaked culture. But it requires expertise to do it. Help us expand our methods of outreach. Support this site