Morality and Ethics Questions and Answers
- The power of ideas: What you believe does matter
- Evolution and social evil (available in Polish and Russian)
- Bomb-building vs. the biblical foundation
- Can we be good without God?
- The Basis of a Christian Worldview
Does evolution provide a sound basis for ethics?
- Morals decline linked to belief in evolution
- Abraham Ulrikab—the ‘zoo exhibit’ who could write
- Recycled humans
- Spong and Morality
- Taming your cavemen children?
- Torture—good guys, bad guys and Genesis
- What basis, morality?
- ‘That s nice for you, but not for me’
- What is ‘good’?
- Darwin, Spurgeon and the ‘black dog’—Bad days, suicide, and the meaning of it all
How has evolution harmed society?
- The blood-stained ‘century of evolution’
- The Darwin/Trotsky connection
- How to build a bomb in the public school system
- It’s a ‘hard knocks’ life
- The horror generation!
- Teen tragedy
- Rape and evolution
- The history of the teaching of human female inferiority in Darwinism (see also response to critic who believes in female inferiority)
- Inside the mind of a killer
- Norway terrorist Anders Breivik: more media mendacity
Homosexuality: What are the biblical and scientific issues?
- Creationism and the problem of homosexual behaviour
- Reply to a homosexual’s Objections to homosexuality article
- The disingenuous and anti-Christian nature of ‘gay rights’ rhetoric
- Homosexual behaviour v the Bible
- Gays were not created that way
- Newsweek’s Gay Apparel: Lisa Miller's Travesty of Exegesis
Related Q&A pages
- Cloning, stem cells, and reproductive technology
- Family and Marriage
- Human Life (abortion and euthanasia)
Anthony P said “Thanks for your … website, it’s really easy to navigate and it is a massive bonus to be able to read back-issues of your magazines … without your ministry I probably wouldn’t be a Christian today. Thank you so much and keep up the good work.” So help us do just that! Support this site