Morality and Ethics Questions and Answers
- The power of ideas: What you believe does matter
- Evolution and social evil (available in Polish and Russian)
- Bomb-building vs. the biblical foundation
- Can we be good without God?
- The Basis of a Christian Worldview
Does evolution provide a sound basis for ethics?
- Morals decline linked to belief in evolution
- Abraham Ulrikab—the ‘zoo exhibit’ who could write
- Recycled humans
- Spong and Morality
- Taming your cavemen children?
- Torture—good guys, bad guys and Genesis
- What basis, morality?
- ‘That s nice for you, but not for me’
- What is ‘good’?
- Darwin, Spurgeon and the ‘black dog’—Bad days, suicide, and the meaning of it all
How has evolution harmed society?
- The blood-stained ‘century of evolution’
- The Darwin/Trotsky connection
- How to build a bomb in the public school system
- It’s a ‘hard knocks’ life
- The horror generation!
- Teen tragedy
- Rape and evolution
- The history of the teaching of human female inferiority in Darwinism (see also response to critic who believes in female inferiority)
- Inside the mind of a killer
- Norway terrorist Anders Breivik: more media mendacity
Homosexuality: What are the biblical and scientific issues?
- Creationism and the problem of homosexual behaviour
- Reply to a homosexual’s Objections to homosexuality article
- The disingenuous and anti-Christian nature of ‘gay rights’ rhetoric
- Homosexual behaviour v the Bible
- Gays were not created that way
- Newsweek’s Gay Apparel: Lisa Miller's Travesty of Exegesis
Related Q&A pages
- Cloning, stem cells, and reproductive technology
- Family and Marriage
- Human Life (abortion and euthanasia)
With more information than ever before, Christians can stand tall because the Word of God is real, authoritative and accurate. Your support is vital in keeping this site going and growing. Support this site