Genetics Questions and Answers
- Adam, Eve and Noah vs Modern Genetics
- Argument: Common design points to common ancestry (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Genetics and biblical demographic events
- Evolutionists abandon the idea of 99% DNA similarity between humans and chimps
- DNA: marvelous messages or mostly mess?
Is there genetic evidence for one male and one female ancestor for humanity?
- The Non-Mythical Adam and Eve! Refuting errors by Francis Collins and BioLogos
- Mitochondrial Eve and biblical Eve are looking good: criticism of young age is premature
- Genesis correctly predicts Y-Chromosome pattern
- Y-chromosome Adam and Cambrian explosion
- The Neutral Model of evolution and recent African origins
- Genetics and geographical distribution
What about the similarities between ape and human DNA? Does this support evolution?
- Heads I win, tails you lose: The power of the paradigm
- The chimpanzee Y chromosome is radically different from human
- The chromosome 2 fusion model of human evolution—part 1: re-evaluating the evidence
- The chromosome 2 fusion model of human evolution—part 2: re-analysis of the genomic data
- Furry little humans?
- Reevaluation of >98% Similarity of Chimpanzee and Human DNA
- Human/chimp DNA similarity continues to decrease: counting indels
- Chimp genome sequence very different from man
- Skippy surprises scientists
What does genetics tell us Neandertals and other human types?
What about ‘junk DNA’?
- The slow, painful death of junk DNA
- No joy for junkies
- ‘Junk’ DNA: evolutionary discards or God’s tools?
- Large scale function for ‘endogenous retroviruses’
What about hox genes?
How does genetics point to design?
- Cell systems—what’s really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Splicing and dicing the human genome
- Genetics: No Friend of Evolution (available in Finnish)
- Astonishing DNA complexity uncovered
- Astonishing DNA complexity update
- Meta-information: An impossible conundrum for evolution
- Evidence for the design of life: part 1 Genetic redundancy
- Evidence for the design of life: part 2 Baranomes
- Evidence for the design of life: part 3 an introduction to variation-inducing genetic elements
- Evidence for the design of life: part 4 variation-inducing genetic elements and their function
Do gene duplication and polyploidy provide a mechanism for evolution?
- Does gene duplication provide the engine for evolution?
- Dawkins and the origin of genetic information
- Do new functions arise by gene duplication?
- Genome truncation vs mutational opportunity: can new genes arise via gene duplication? Part 1and Part 2
How should Christians view the human genome project?
- The Human Genome Project: how should we view it?
- Missing links in gene knowledge
- Genome Mania Deciphering the human genome: what does it mean?
How would very long lifespans, such as those mentioned in the Genesis account of pre-flood patriarchs, have been genetically possible?
- Living for 900 years (available in Spanish)
- Decreased Lifespans: Have We Been Looking in the Right Place?
Related Q&A pages
God did it in six days and rested on the seventh. A good model to follow as individuals but corporately, CMI provides new articles 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site