Speciation and the Created Kinds
- Variation, information and the created kind
- Variation and natural selection versus evolution (from Refuting Evolution)
- Argument: Natural selection leads to speciation (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Ligers and wholphins? What next?
- Speedy species surprise
- Eat your Brussels sprouts!
What do creationists mean by ‘created kinds’? Were these the same as animals in our world today?
- What does min mean?
- Sheep and goats? Since when?
- Trilobites on the Ark? Hugh Ross s latest bungles on the created kinds
- ‘Fast mouse evolution’ claims
- ‘A parade of mutants’
- Australian dingo: a wolf in dog’s clothing
- Resurrecting a ‘prehistoric’ horse
- Zenkey, zonkey, zebra donkey
- Comparative cytogenetics and chromosomal rearrangements
Has creationist research found any specific examples of animals that are in the same baramin?
- Hebrew Scriptures as an aid to developing a creationist taxonomy
- A baraminology tutorial with examples from the grasses (Poaceae)
- Identification of species within the sheep/goat kind (Tsoan monobaramin)
- Identification of species within the cattle monobaramin (kind)
- Karyotypic and allelic diversity within the canid baramin (Canidae)
- Identification of a large sparrow-finch monobaramin in perching birds (Aves: Passeriformes)
What is speciation? Does it take millions of years to occur?
- Brisk Biters—fast changes in mosquitoes astonish evolutionists, delight creationists
- Darwin’s Finches: Evidence supporting rapid post-Flood adaptation
- Dogs breeding dogs
- Genetic engineers unwind species barrier
- The Heliconius hybrid butterfly: speciation yes, evolution no
What about the evolutionary claim that genetic information is gained during speciation?
- Hox (homeobox) Genes—Evolution’s Saviour?
- Latin Lizards: Logos vs the Lottery
- Lost World of Mutants Discovered
- Bears across the world!
- Speciation Conference brings Good News to Creationists
Related Q&A pages
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 3)
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 1)
- Speciation and the biblical kinds – What’s the connection? (Creation Magazine LIVE! 4-20)
- Speciation: yes, Evolution: no (Creation Magazine LIVE! 4-19)
We support belief in an intelligent designer—the God of the Bible. This site was also ‘intelligently designed’. But rather than six days, it’s taken thousands of days. Help us design more information for this site. Support this site