Speciation and the Created Kinds
- Variation, information and the created kind
- Variation and natural selection versus evolution (from Refuting Evolution)
- Argument: Natural selection leads to speciation (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Ligers and wholphins? What next?
- Speedy species surprise
- Eat your Brussels sprouts!
What do creationists mean by ‘created kinds’? Were these the same as animals in our world today?
- What does min mean?
- Sheep and goats? Since when?
- Trilobites on the Ark? Hugh Ross s latest bungles on the created kinds
- ‘Fast mouse evolution’ claims
- ‘A parade of mutants’
- Australian dingo: a wolf in dog’s clothing
- Resurrecting a ‘prehistoric’ horse
- Zenkey, zonkey, zebra donkey
- Comparative cytogenetics and chromosomal rearrangements
Has creationist research found any specific examples of animals that are in the same baramin?
- Hebrew Scriptures as an aid to developing a creationist taxonomy
- A baraminology tutorial with examples from the grasses (Poaceae)
- Identification of species within the sheep/goat kind (Tsoan monobaramin)
- Identification of species within the cattle monobaramin (kind)
- Karyotypic and allelic diversity within the canid baramin (Canidae)
- Identification of a large sparrow-finch monobaramin in perching birds (Aves: Passeriformes)
What is speciation? Does it take millions of years to occur?
- Brisk Biters—fast changes in mosquitoes astonish evolutionists, delight creationists
- Darwin’s Finches: Evidence supporting rapid post-Flood adaptation
- Dogs breeding dogs
- Genetic engineers unwind species barrier
- The Heliconius hybrid butterfly: speciation yes, evolution no
What about the evolutionary claim that genetic information is gained during speciation?
- Hox (homeobox) Genes—Evolution’s Saviour?
- Latin Lizards: Logos vs the Lottery
- Lost World of Mutants Discovered
- Bears across the world!
- Speciation Conference brings Good News to Creationists
Related Q&A pages
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 3)
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 1)
God did it in six days and rested on the seventh. A good model to follow as individuals but corporately, CMI provides new articles 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site