Mutations Questions and Answers
- Can mutations create new information?
- Argument: Some mutations are beneficial (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Beetle bloopers (defects can be an advantage sometimes)
- The evolution train’s a-comin’ (Sorry, a-goin’—in the wrong direction)
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 1
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 2
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 3
Are mutations ever beneficial?
- The mutant ‘feather-duster’ budgie
- CCR5—delta32: a very beneficial mutation
- Lost World of mutants discovered
- New eyes for blind cave fish?
- Christopher Hitchens—blind to salamander reality
- Can’t drink milk? You re “normal”!
- At Last, A Good Mutation?
- A-l Milano mutation—evidence for evolution?
- Special tools of life
Can mutation be the mechanism for evolution?
- Hox (homeobox) Genes—Evolution’s Saviour?
- Gain-of-function mutations: at a loss to explain molecules-to-man evolution
- Are ‘gain of function’ mutations really downhill and so not supporting of evolution?
- Protein mutational context dependence: a challenge to neo-Darwinism theory
Can any genetic information be gained from mutations?
- Ancon sheep: just another loss mutation
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’? (Refutation of Lenski’s evolutionary hype on citrate-digesting E. coli)
- Cat with four ears
- New plant colours—is this new information?
- Sickle-cell anemia does not prove evolution!
- The superbaby mutation: Evolution of a new master race?
- ‘Werewolf’ gene
- ‘Evolution in a Petrie dish’?
- Breathtaking new frog surprise
Related Q&A pages
- Mutations: enemies of evolution
- Human evolution or extinction
- Can human extinction be stopped?
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 3)
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 1)
- Small Dogs are Mutants
- Genetic Mutation - Magnificent Modifier or Mega Meltdown? -- Creation Magazine LIVE! (2-03)
They say time is money. Well, this site provides over 30 years of information. That’s a lot of money and time. Would you support our efforts to keep this information coming for 30 more years? Support this site