Mutations Questions and Answers
- Can mutations create new information?
- Argument: Some mutations are beneficial (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Beetle bloopers (defects can be an advantage sometimes)
- The evolution train’s a-comin’ (Sorry, a-goin’—in the wrong direction)
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 1
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 2
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 3
Are mutations ever beneficial?
- The mutant ‘feather-duster’ budgie
- CCR5—delta32: a very beneficial mutation
- Lost World of mutants discovered
- New eyes for blind cave fish?
- Christopher Hitchens—blind to salamander reality
- Can’t drink milk? You re “normal”!
- At Last, A Good Mutation?
- A-l Milano mutation—evidence for evolution?
- Special tools of life
Can mutation be the mechanism for evolution?
- Hox (homeobox) Genes—Evolution’s Saviour?
- Gain-of-function mutations: at a loss to explain molecules-to-man evolution
- Are ‘gain of function’ mutations really downhill and so not supporting of evolution?
- Protein mutational context dependence: a challenge to neo-Darwinism theory
Can any genetic information be gained from mutations?
- Ancon sheep: just another loss mutation
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’? (Refutation of Lenski’s evolutionary hype on citrate-digesting E. coli)
- Cat with four ears
- New plant colours—is this new information?
- Sickle-cell anemia does not prove evolution!
- The superbaby mutation: Evolution of a new master race?
- ‘Werewolf’ gene
- ‘Evolution in a Petrie dish’?
- Breathtaking new frog surprise
Related Q&A pages
- Mutations: enemies of evolution
- Human evolution or extinction
- Can human extinction be stopped?
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 3)
- CMI: Teaching creationism is child abuse? (Part 1)
Long before this site existed, many millions searched on the word “creation”. When they do that now they will get to know this site exists and read the evidence that God is Creator. Help reach millions. Support this site