Mutations Questions and Answers
- Can mutations create new information?
- Argument: Some mutations are beneficial (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Beetle bloopers (defects can be an advantage sometimes)
- The evolution train’s a-comin’ (Sorry, a-goin’—in the wrong direction)
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 1
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 2
- Responses to our 15 Questions: part 3
Are mutations ever beneficial?
- The mutant ‘feather-duster’ budgie
- CCR5—delta32: a very beneficial mutation
- Lost World of mutants discovered
- New eyes for blind cave fish?
- Christopher Hitchens—blind to salamander reality
- Can’t drink milk? You re “normal”!
- At Last, A Good Mutation?
- A-l Milano mutation—evidence for evolution?
- Special tools of life
Can mutation be the mechanism for evolution?
- Hox (homeobox) Genes—Evolution’s Saviour?
- Gain-of-function mutations: at a loss to explain molecules-to-man evolution
- Are ‘gain of function’ mutations really downhill and so not supporting of evolution?
- Protein mutational context dependence: a challenge to neo-Darwinism theory
Can any genetic information be gained from mutations?
- Ancon sheep: just another loss mutation
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’? (Refutation of Lenski’s evolutionary hype on citrate-digesting E. coli)
- Cat with four ears
- New plant colours—is this new information?
- Sickle-cell anemia does not prove evolution!
- The superbaby mutation: Evolution of a new master race?
- ‘Werewolf’ gene
- ‘Evolution in a Petrie dish’?
- Breathtaking new frog surprise
Related Q&A pages
With more information than ever before, Christians can stand tall because the Word of God is real, authoritative and accurate. Your support is vital in keeping this site going and growing. Support this site