Solar System and Extra-solar Planets Questions and Answers
- Our young solar system (available in Greek)
- Solar system origin: Nebular hypothesis [why it is wrong]
- Planets around other stars [problems for evolution] (available in Greek)
- Comets—portents of doom or indicators of youth?
- Why the Universe does not revolve around the Earth: Refuting absolute geocentrism
How did our Sun and Moon form, and how long ago? Is there evidence for design?
- Solar system formation by accretion has no observational evidence
- The Moon: The light that rules the night (available in Spanish)
- Problems for ‘giant impact’ origin of moon
- The sun: our special star (available in Spanish)
- Our steady sun: a problem for billions of years
- The young faint Sun paradox and the age of the solar system
Where did the idea of geocentrism come from? Is it biblical?
- Geocentrism and Creation
- Is the Earth at the Center of the Universe?
- Sunspots, Galileo and heliocentrism
- Moving with the Planets
How do the planets in our solar system point to design?
- Mercury—the tiny planet that causes big problems for evolution (available in Spanish)
- Mercury: more marks of youth
- Venus: cauldron of Fire
- Earth is ‘too special’?
- Mars: The red planet
- Jupiter: King of the planets and testament to our Creator
- Saturn—the ringed planet
- Uranus: The strange planet
- Neptune: monument to creation
- A lesson from Pluto
What about the ‘water’ on Mars?
- Fountains of the Deep’ on Mars?
- Mission to Mars
- NASA announces evidence for water on Mars
- Water on Mars: A Creationist Response
- Mars’ catastrophic geology
Are there planets outside our solar system?
- Planets around other stars
- The existence and origin of extrasolar planets
- Other solar systems challenge evolution
- First light from extrasolar planets
- Extrasolar planets suggest our solar system is unique and young
- New planet challenges evolutionary models
- Planets and migrating theories
How do comets support a young age of the solar system? How do evolutionists try to answer this problem, and are they successful?
- Halley’s comet—beacon of creation
- Comets and the age of the solar system
- Plomet invasion, Space Day 2004
- More problems for the Oort cloud (semi-technical)
- Kuiper Belt woes for accretion disk models (semi-technical)
- The short-period comets ‘problem’ (for evolutionists): Have recent ‘Kuiper Belt’ discoveries solved the evolutionary/long-age dilemma?
- Evolutionist debater fails to understand young-earth arguments
- ‘Fragile comets’ origins mystery
- Evidence of a watery origin for the solar system
- ‘Backwards’ comet perplexes scientists
- Will comet Elenin destroy us? And: What about the planets lining up in the sky?
Related Q&A pages
They say the Bible has been proven wrong by science. Whoever said that hasn’t been to creation.com. Please give so we can give … information that leads people to Christ our Savior. Support this site