Answering Bible skeptics
- Refutation of New Scientist’s attack on biblical inerrancy
- The Bible and hermeneutics
- Does the Bible teach error?
- Errors in the Bible?
- The sure Word of God
- The Issue of Issues (and no, it’s not creation/evolution)
Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Cainan: How do you explain the difference between Luke 3:36 and Gen. 11:12?
- How could the days of Genesis 1 be literal if the sun wasn’t created until Day 4?
- The genealogies of Jesus
- Do the genealogies of Christ in Matthew and Luke contradict each other?
- Why do all four Gospels contain different versions of the inscriptions written on Jesus’ cross?
- What part of Genesis should we believe? All of it! There are no contradictions in Scripture
- Using the Bible to prove the Bible? Are biblical creationists guilty of circular reasoning?
Does the Bible contain scientific errors?
- Do Rabbits Chew Their Cud?
- Are praying mantises kosher?
- Does the Bible Say pi equals 3.0?
- Does Genesis hold up under critic’s scrutiny?
- The Unicorn: The Bible does not refer to fantasy animals
- Is the raqiya‘ (firmament—KJV) a solid dome?
- Jonah and the great fish
- Science, history, and the Bible
Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse of women or mass murder?
- Anti-slavery activist William Wilberforce: Christian hero (see also review of the film Amazing Grace)
- The Bible v slavery and apartheid
- The Bible’s high view of women grounded in the creation account
- London Times reports that the Bible is not anti-female: is this news?
- What’s in a pronoun? The divine gender controversy
- The history of the teaching of human female inferiority in Darwinism
- ‘Female inferiority’ raises questions (reply to critic of above paper)
- Abortion: an indispensable right or violence against women?
- Genocide, evolution and the Bible
- Is the Bible an immoral book?
- Is the Bible ‘evil’?
Does the Bible really teach a flat earth?
- The flat earth myth
- Did Bible writers believe the Earth was flat?
- A flat earth, and other nonsense
- Flat-Earth Hey Day came with Darwin
- Is the ’erets (earth) flat? Equivocal language in the geography of Genesis 1 and the Old Testament: a response to professing evangelical Paul Seely
- Seely’s response to above, plus author’s reply
- ‘Pillars of the Earth’—Does the Bible teach a mythological cosmology?
- The flat-earth myth and creationism
- Flat Earth Society leader is an evolutionist
- Why would God bother with a tiny planet like Earth? Modern atheistic arguments refuted by medieval clergy-scientists
Is the long day Joshua 10 proof of a biblical error? How did it happen? Has NASA really proved it?
- Joshua’s long day—did it really happen?
- Have computers discovered the Biblical ‘long days’?
- Have NASA’s computers really proven a long day?
- Has NASA Discovered a ‘Missing Day’?
Related Q&A Pages
- Godless Religions
- Countering the Critics
- Arguments Creationists Should NOT Use
The information on this site can change lives—former atheists tell us so. Why? Because it’s information people haven’t heard before. So keep it coming by supporting the researchers and writers at CMI. Support this site