Answering Bible skeptics
- Refutation of New Scientist’s attack on biblical inerrancy
- The Bible and hermeneutics
- Does the Bible teach error?
- Errors in the Bible?
- The sure Word of God
- The Issue of Issues (and no, it’s not creation/evolution)
Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Cainan: How do you explain the difference between Luke 3:36 and Gen. 11:12?
- How could the days of Genesis 1 be literal if the sun wasn’t created until Day 4?
- The genealogies of Jesus
- Do the genealogies of Christ in Matthew and Luke contradict each other?
- Why do all four Gospels contain different versions of the inscriptions written on Jesus’ cross?
- What part of Genesis should we believe? All of it! There are no contradictions in Scripture
- Using the Bible to prove the Bible? Are biblical creationists guilty of circular reasoning?
Does the Bible contain scientific errors?
- Do Rabbits Chew Their Cud?
- Are praying mantises kosher?
- Does the Bible Say pi equals 3.0?
- Does Genesis hold up under critic’s scrutiny?
- The Unicorn: The Bible does not refer to fantasy animals
- Is the raqiya‘ (firmament—KJV) a solid dome?
- Jonah and the great fish
- Science, history, and the Bible
Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse of women or mass murder?
- Anti-slavery activist William Wilberforce: Christian hero (see also review of the film Amazing Grace)
- The Bible v slavery and apartheid
- The Bible’s high view of women grounded in the creation account
- London Times reports that the Bible is not anti-female: is this news?
- What’s in a pronoun? The divine gender controversy
- The history of the teaching of human female inferiority in Darwinism
- ‘Female inferiority’ raises questions (reply to critic of above paper)
- Abortion: an indispensable right or violence against women?
- Genocide, evolution and the Bible
- Is the Bible an immoral book?
- Is the Bible ‘evil’?
Does the Bible really teach a flat earth?
- The flat earth myth
- Did Bible writers believe the Earth was flat?
- A flat earth, and other nonsense
- Flat-Earth Hey Day came with Darwin
- Is the ’erets (earth) flat? Equivocal language in the geography of Genesis 1 and the Old Testament: a response to professing evangelical Paul Seely
- Seely’s response to above, plus author’s reply
- ‘Pillars of the Earth’—Does the Bible teach a mythological cosmology?
- The flat-earth myth and creationism
- Flat Earth Society leader is an evolutionist
- Why would God bother with a tiny planet like Earth? Modern atheistic arguments refuted by medieval clergy-scientists
Is the long day Joshua 10 proof of a biblical error? How did it happen? Has NASA really proved it?
- Joshua’s long day—did it really happen?
- Have computers discovered the Biblical ‘long days’?
- Have NASA’s computers really proven a long day?
- Has NASA Discovered a ‘Missing Day’?
Related Q&A Pages
- Godless Religions
- Countering the Critics
- Arguments Creationists Should NOT Use
The article you just read is free, but the staff time working on it … isn’t. Consider a small gift to keep this site going. Support this site