Atheism, Godless Religions Questions and Answers
- Atheism: a detailed analysis
- Is Atheism a religion?
- Naturalism in the light of reality
- The tyranny of ‘tolerance’
- Is Richard Dawkins an atheist?
Isn’t evolution purely scientific, and religiously neutral?
- The Religious Nature of Evolution
- Evolution as Religion
- Quote: Evolutionist’s blind faith in atheism
- How Religiously Neutral are the Anti-Creationist Organizations?
- National Academy of Science is godless to the core—survey
- Darwin’s Real Message—Have you Missed It?
- Quote: The religion of scientism
- A Who’s Who of evolutionists
- Atheist spat: The New Atheists vs their bedfellows in the NCSE/BCSE
- Nietzsche: The evolutionist who was anti-God and anti-Darwin
Aren’t Christians intolerant, unlike humanists?
- The hypocrisy of intolerant ‘tolerance’: Christian schoolgirl failed for refusing gay assignment
- Sticks and stones may break bones, but … “Your words hurt me!” say atheists
- Erring on the side of censorship: US government schools are becoming Christ-free zones
- Australian university moves to crack down on Christian freedoms
- Is evolution ‘anti-religion’? It depends …
- Atheists to do religious education in schools
- Faith-based attacks on religious schools
Richard Dawkins, the ‘Apostle of Atheism’: how can he be answered?
- Atheist with a Mission: Critique of The God Delusion
- Dawkins’ Delusion (continued)
- Book review: The magic of reality by Richard Dawkins
- Review of Climbing Mount Improbable
- Secular sermons: A review of A Devil s Chaplin: Reflections on Hope, Lies, Science, and Love by Richard Dawkins
- A Response to Richard Dawkins’ The Blind Watchmaker
- Review of The Ancestor s Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution
- Misotheist’s misology: Richard Dawkins attacks Michael Behe
Criticisms of From a Frog to a Prince
- Skeptics choke on Frog: Was Dawkins caught on the hop?
- Was Dawkins Stumped? Frog to a Prince critics refuted again
Responses to various arguments from Dawkins
- Is our ‘inverted’ retina really ‘bad design’?
- Dawkins’ eye revisited
- Fibre optics in eye demolish Dawkins’ ‘bad design’ argument
- Backwardly wired retina “an optimal structure”: New eye discovery further demolishes Dawkins
- Müller cells refuting Dawkins: feedback
- Dawkins and Eugenics: A leading high priest of evolution reveals its ugly side.
- Dawkins scoffs at indignation against child murderers and other vile criminals, claiming that it is as irrational as Basil Fawlty beating his car
- Growth of creation science in UK worries Prof. Dawkins
- Darwinopterus v Dawkins
- Dawkins playing bait and switch with guppy selection
- Has evolution been observed?
- Dawkins on compromising churchians
- Dawkins agrees that evolution ‘leads to a moral vacuum … in which their best impulses have no basis in nature’
What about the ‘New Atheists’—and the old ones?
- Christopher Hitchens—blind to salamander reality: A well-known atheist’s ‘eureka moment’ shows the desperation of evolutionists
- Universal acid: An analysis of Daniel Dennett s book Darwin’s Dangerous Idea
- Australian Skeptics vs CMI Australia
Related Q&A Pages
- Countering the critics
- Bible skeptics answered (supposed errors, contradictions)
- Morality and ethics
- 15 Questions for Evolutionists -- #15 Why is a religious idea taught in science classes?
- Atheist's promo fail: bus ads
We support belief in an intelligent designer—the God of the Bible. This site was also ‘intelligently designed’. But rather than six days, it’s taken thousands of days. Help us design more information for this site. Support this site