Atheism, Godless Religions Questions and Answers
- Atheism: a detailed analysis
- Is Atheism a religion?
- Naturalism in the light of reality
- The tyranny of ‘tolerance’
- Is Richard Dawkins an atheist?
Isn’t evolution purely scientific, and religiously neutral?
- The Religious Nature of Evolution
- Evolution as Religion
- Quote: Evolutionist’s blind faith in atheism
- How Religiously Neutral are the Anti-Creationist Organizations?
- National Academy of Science is godless to the core—survey
- Darwin’s Real Message—Have you Missed It?
- Quote: The religion of scientism
- A Who’s Who of evolutionists
- Atheist spat: The New Atheists vs their bedfellows in the NCSE/BCSE
- Nietzsche: The evolutionist who was anti-God and anti-Darwin
Aren’t Christians intolerant, unlike humanists?
- The hypocrisy of intolerant ‘tolerance’: Christian schoolgirl failed for refusing gay assignment
- Sticks and stones may break bones, but … “Your words hurt me!” say atheists
- Erring on the side of censorship: US government schools are becoming Christ-free zones
- Australian university moves to crack down on Christian freedoms
- Is evolution ‘anti-religion’? It depends …
- Atheists to do religious education in schools
- Faith-based attacks on religious schools
Richard Dawkins, the ‘Apostle of Atheism’: how can he be answered?
- Atheist with a Mission: Critique of The God Delusion
- Dawkins’ Delusion (continued)
- Book review: The magic of reality by Richard Dawkins
- Review of Climbing Mount Improbable
- Secular sermons: A review of A Devil s Chaplin: Reflections on Hope, Lies, Science, and Love by Richard Dawkins
- A Response to Richard Dawkins’ The Blind Watchmaker
- Review of The Ancestor s Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution
- Misotheist’s misology: Richard Dawkins attacks Michael Behe
Criticisms of From a Frog to a Prince
- Skeptics choke on Frog: Was Dawkins caught on the hop?
- Was Dawkins Stumped? Frog to a Prince critics refuted again
Responses to various arguments from Dawkins
- Is our ‘inverted’ retina really ‘bad design’?
- Dawkins’ eye revisited
- Fibre optics in eye demolish Dawkins’ ‘bad design’ argument
- Backwardly wired retina “an optimal structure”: New eye discovery further demolishes Dawkins
- Müller cells refuting Dawkins: feedback
- Dawkins and Eugenics: A leading high priest of evolution reveals its ugly side.
- Dawkins scoffs at indignation against child murderers and other vile criminals, claiming that it is as irrational as Basil Fawlty beating his car
- Growth of creation science in UK worries Prof. Dawkins
- Darwinopterus v Dawkins
- Dawkins playing bait and switch with guppy selection
- Has evolution been observed?
- Dawkins on compromising churchians
- Dawkins agrees that evolution ‘leads to a moral vacuum … in which their best impulses have no basis in nature’
What about the ‘New Atheists’—and the old ones?
- Christopher Hitchens—blind to salamander reality: A well-known atheist’s ‘eureka moment’ shows the desperation of evolutionists
- Universal acid: An analysis of Daniel Dennett s book Darwin’s Dangerous Idea
- Australian Skeptics vs CMI Australia
Related Q&A Pages
- Countering the critics
- Bible skeptics answered (supposed errors, contradictions)
- Morality and ethics
- 15 Questions for Evolutionists -- #15 Why is a religious idea taught in science classes?
- Atheist's promo fail: bus ads
6,000 years of earth history. That's a long time in our opinion! Over 8,000 free web articles on creation.com. That's a lot of information! Take advantage of this free information but please support CMI as God provides. Thank you. Support this site