Philosophy Questions and Answers
- Does God Exist? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Loving God with All Your Mind: Logic and Creation
- “It’s not science”
Is philosophy anti-God?
- The battle of beginnings
- All in the mind
- Does it matter what people believe?
- Some myths about scientists
What should Christians think about some ideas about how the brain works?
- Brain chemistry and the fate of the personality after death
- The “God spot”
- Monkey minds: How evolution undercuts reason and science
How is evolution linked to the lack of moral values, and the increase of violence in our society today?
- Abortion and feminism
- How to build a bomb in the public school system
- Bomb-building vs. the biblical foundation
How are evolution and materialism related? Is evolution a type of religion?
- The rules of the game
- A tale of two fleas
- C.S. Lewis on materialistic thoughts
- Darwin’s real message—have you missed It?
- Evolution as philosophy
- Evolution as religion
- Whose god? The theological response to the god-of-the-gaps
- Naturalism in the light of reality
Is there proof of God’s existence?
- If God created the universe, then who created God?
- The old ‘Who created God?’ canard revisited
- Atheism is more rational?
Related Q&A pages
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site