Jesus Christ Questions and Answers
- Jesus Christ our Creator: A Biblical Defence of the Trinity
- The Incarnation: Why did God become Man?
- Can we believe the Gospels? A former chief magistrate examines the witnesses to the resurrection
- The Virginal Conception of Christ (available in Spanish)
- Jesus on the age of the earth
Is Jesus really God?
- Could recent creation be true, but not Christianity?
- Is Jesus Christ the Creator God?
- Defending vital doctrines and the deity of Christ
- How to talk Creation with a Jehovah’s Witness
- Please Pardon This Interruption: Review of Jesus Interrupted by Bart Ehrman
- The Wisdom of God: Jesus or a created thing?
What is the evidence that Jesus ever existed?
Did Jesus Christ really rise from the dead?
- A review of The Sign: The Shroud of Turin and the Secret of the Resurrection by Thomas de Wesselow
- The Resurrection and Genesis
- Easter’s earliest creed
- Genesis and the Cross
- The importance of the Resurrection of Christ to our salvation
Was Christ really born of a virgin?
- Christmas and Genesis
- The Nativity: Fact or Fiction?
- The Naturalist Attack on the Virginal Conception and Resurrection
- The genealogies of Jesus
Is it rational to believe in Jesus’ miracles?
- Walking trees … Modern science helps us understand a puzzling miracle
- Materialist ‘defence’ of Bible fails
- Miracles and science
What about the claims of The Da Vinci Code?
- The Da Vinci Code: Fiction masquerading as fact
- The Da Vinci Code movie
- Da Vinci Code apostate challenges CMI
- The Da Vinci Code: Secret hidden truth? A best seller rewrites the truth about the Bible
Was Christianity just copied from pagan mythology?
- Copycat copout: Jesus was not made up from pagan myths
- Was Christianity plagiarized from pagan myths? Refuting the copycat thesis
- Is Jesus ‘just a product of His time and place?’
Why is Jesus Christ given the title of ‘the last Adam’ in 1 Corinthians 15:45?
- First Adam—Last Adam
- Christ as the Last Adam: Paul’s use of the Creation narrative in 1 Corinthians 15
Related Q&A pages
If you were to read an article every day from this site it would take you 20 years to read them all. Such a wealth of information didn’t arise by chance. Please help us to keep on keeping on. Support this site