Bible Questions and Answers
- The authority of Scripture (available in Spanish)
- Should we trust the Bible?
- Jesus Christ on the infallibility of Scripture
- Holy books?
- Gospel dates and reliability
- Is the Bible our sole final authority?
- The use of creation in the Old Testament
Does the Bible contain information that was ‘ahead of its day’? Is this evidence for its divine inspiration?
When were the biblical books written?
- Can we believe the Gospels?
- Date of John’s Gospel
- Darkness at the crucifixion: metaphor or real history?
- The Nativity: fact or fiction?
- Who wrote Isaiah?
- Using the Bible to prove the Bible? Are biblical creationists guilty of circular reasoning?
How is the Bible translated? What are some of the issues involved?
- What’s in a pronoun? The divine gender controversy
- The ‘gender-neutral’ Bible
- Politicizing Scripture: Should Christians welcome a ‘Conservative Bible Translation’?
- What should we think of new or trendy Bible translations?
Can the Bible mean anything we want? Or are there clear rules for interpreting it?
- The Bible and hermeneutics
- Should Genesis be taken literally?
- Is biblical interpretation infallible, and does it matter?
- Is there a universal way Christians should interpret the Bible?
Are there special codes embedded in the Scriptures that can be used to predict the future?
Related Q&A pages
Anthony P said “Thanks for your … website, it’s really easy to navigate and it is a massive bonus to be able to read back-issues of your magazines … without your ministry I probably wouldn’t be a Christian today. Thank you so much and keep up the good work.” So help us do just that! Support this site