Information Theory Questions and Answers
- Design, information, order vs. complexity; and mutations (chapter 9 from Refuting Evolution)
- Scientific laws of information and their implications—part 1
- Implications of the scientific laws of information—part 2
- Variation, information and the created kind
How does information theory support creation?
- Information, Science and Biology
- DNA: marvellous messages or mostly mess?
- The Marvellous ‘Message Molecule’
- Putting a frog in a blender?
- How is information content measured?
- More or less information?
- Order or Chaos?
- Life’s irreducible structure—Part 1: autopoiesis
What’s the difference between order and complexity?
- Do pretty crystals prove that organization can arise spontaneously?
- Some thermodynamics criticisms—and answers
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics: What about crystals?
- Creation question: snowflakes
How do man-made information systems support creation?
- Man’s achievements vs amazing ‘living computer’ technology
- Brave warriors with words
- Unravelling the knotty khipu code
- Creation’s amazing computer
Are there evolutionary processes that lead to information increase?
- How information is lost when creatures adapt to their environment
- Was Dawkins stumped by information question?
- The adaptation of bacteria to feeding on nylon waste
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’?
- New plant colours—is this new information? CMI scientist answers a skeptic
- Is antibiotic resistance really due to increase in information?
- Do gene duplication and polyploidy provide a mechanism for evolution?
- What about computer simulations allegedly proving evolution by cumulative selection?
Related Q&A pages
It has been said that “Information is power”. When it comes to creation information we’d have to agree. Keep the ‘powerful’ evidence for God being Creator coming. Support this site