Information Theory Questions and Answers
- Design, information, order vs. complexity; and mutations (chapter 9 from Refuting Evolution)
- Scientific laws of information and their implications—part 1
- Implications of the scientific laws of information—part 2
- Variation, information and the created kind
How does information theory support creation?
- Information, Science and Biology
- DNA: marvellous messages or mostly mess?
- The Marvellous ‘Message Molecule’
- Putting a frog in a blender?
- How is information content measured?
- More or less information?
- Order or Chaos?
- Life’s irreducible structure—Part 1: autopoiesis
What’s the difference between order and complexity?
- Do pretty crystals prove that organization can arise spontaneously?
- Some thermodynamics criticisms—and answers
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics: What about crystals?
- Creation question: snowflakes
How do man-made information systems support creation?
- Man’s achievements vs amazing ‘living computer’ technology
- Brave warriors with words
- Unravelling the knotty khipu code
- Creation’s amazing computer
Are there evolutionary processes that lead to information increase?
- How information is lost when creatures adapt to their environment
- Was Dawkins stumped by information question?
- The adaptation of bacteria to feeding on nylon waste
- Bacteria ‘evolving in the lab’?
- New plant colours—is this new information? CMI scientist answers a skeptic
- Is antibiotic resistance really due to increase in information?
- Do gene duplication and polyploidy provide a mechanism for evolution?
- What about computer simulations allegedly proving evolution by cumulative selection?
Related Q&A pages
They say the Bible has been proven wrong by science. Whoever said that hasn’t been to creation.com. Please give so we can give … information that leads people to Christ our Savior. Support this site