United States | Change Country
& Ch 1
Unit Four Quiz
The Weather Book, by Michael Oard.
- Contrast the uniformitarian view of the past with the Biblical view of history.
- Describe how the Flood of Noah’s day would have initiated an Ice Age.
- Why should the ‘Ice Age’ be considered a one-time event?
- How does the ozone layer impact life on Earth?
- How does the ‘dominion mandate’ God gave to Adam apply to our lives today?
- Describe some of the observations you’ve made with your own weather station.
- Briefly: The uniformitarian view is such that things originated on their own over millions of years, and that death, disease, and suffering have always been a part of history. The Biblical view states that God created a perfect world in 6 normal-length days around 6,000 years ago; that death, disease, corruption, and suffering entered the world after Adam rebelled; that the Flood of Noah’s day formed a majority of the rock layers and fossils we find today and initiated the Ice Age.
- The ground would have been cooler and summers much colder. The oceans would have been warmer. Snow would have fallen in the northern latitudes year-round.
- The Flood, which provided the right conditions to initiate the Ice Age was an one-time event.
- The ozone layer protects the earth from harmful ultra-violet rays.
- Christians are to take care of the earth and everything on it, including the atmosphere.
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.