Ann Lamont, B.Sc., M.Ed.St.
Ann Lamont was for many years a teacher of mathematics and science, and a researcher in education. She has a strong interest in researching the lives of early creation scientists.
- 21 Great Scientists Who Believed the Bible
- James Clerk Maxwell (1831 – 1879)
- Sir Isaac Newton (1642/3–1727):
- Michael Faraday—God’s power and electric power
- Samuel Morse—the artist who invented the Morse code
- Great creation scientist: Blaise Pascal (1623–1662)
- John Ray—founder of biology and devout Christian
- Joseph Lister: father of modern surgery
- Great Creation Scientists: Nicolas Steno
- James Joule
- Great Creation Scientists: Sir William Herschel
- Homosexual behaviour v the Bible
- Great creation scientist: Charles Babbage
- Johannes Kepler
- Genesis: the roots of the Gospel
- Is our ‘goodness’ good enough for God?
Anthony P said “Thanks for your … website, it’s really easy to navigate and it is a massive bonus to be able to read back-issues of your magazines … without your ministry I probably wouldn’t be a Christian today. Thank you so much and keep up the good work.” So help us do just that! Support this site