Ann Lamont, B.Sc., M.Ed.St.
Ann Lamont was for many years a teacher of mathematics and science, and a researcher in education. She has a strong interest in researching the lives of early creation scientists.
- 21 Great Scientists Who Believed the Bible
- James Clerk Maxwell (1831 – 1879)
- Sir Isaac Newton (1642/3–1727):
- Michael Faraday—God’s power and electric power
- Samuel Morse—the artist who invented the Morse code
- Great creation scientist: Blaise Pascal (1623–1662)
- John Ray—founder of biology and devout Christian
- Joseph Lister: father of modern surgery
- Great Creation Scientists: Nicolas Steno
- James Joule
- Great Creation Scientists: Sir William Herschel
- Homosexual behaviour v the Bible
- Great creation scientist: Charles Babbage
- Johannes Kepler
- Genesis: the roots of the Gospel
- Is our ‘goodness’ good enough for God?
Evolution is supported and endorsed by governments, the media, our major educational institutions and many big businesses. But look at this site and see how much can be achieved with a little effort from God's people in supporting such outreach. Support this site