Ann Lamont, B.Sc., M.Ed.St.
Ann Lamont was for many years a teacher of mathematics and science, and a researcher in education. She has a strong interest in researching the lives of early creation scientists.
- 21 Great Scientists Who Believed the Bible
- James Clerk Maxwell (1831 – 1879)
- Sir Isaac Newton (1642/3–1727):
- Michael Faraday—God’s power and electric power
- Samuel Morse—the artist who invented the Morse code
- Great creation scientist: Blaise Pascal (1623–1662)
- John Ray—founder of biology and devout Christian
- Joseph Lister: father of modern surgery
- Great Creation Scientists: Nicolas Steno
- James Joule
- Great Creation Scientists: Sir William Herschel
- Homosexual behaviour v the Bible
- Great creation scientist: Charles Babbage
- Johannes Kepler
- Genesis: the roots of the Gospel
- Is our ‘goodness’ good enough for God?
We support belief in an intelligent designer—the God of the Bible. This site was also ‘intelligently designed’. But rather than six days, it’s taken thousands of days. Help us design more information for this site. Support this site