Archaeology Questions and Answers
- Archaeologist confirms creation and the Bible: Interview with archaeologist Dr Clifford Wilson
- Timing is everything: A talk with field archaeologist David Down
- Egyptian chronology and the Bible—framing the issues
Is the Stone Age a useful chonological classification?
- The Stone ‘Age’—a figment of the imagination?
- What about the Stone Age?
- Axing evolutionary ideas stone dead
- Modern ‘Stone Age’ reconsidered
- A better model of the stone age: part 1 and part 2
Does ancient archaeology confirm the biblical record?
- Ophel inscription: oldest Hebrew writing corroborates Bible history
- The pyramids of ancient Egypt
- From Abraham to Exodus (in depth)
- Searching for Moses
- Fall of the Sothic theory: Egyptian chronology revisited
- How does Göbekli Tepe fit with biblical history?
- A tale of ancient toothpaste
From Joshua to the Judges
- The Walls of Jericho
- The story of Jericho
- The Time of the Judges—The Archaeology:(b) Settlement and Apostasy
- False history: ‘out with David and Solomon!’
- The Pool of Siloam and Hezekiah’s tunnel
- New archaeological find affirms Jeremiah’s historicity
The Exile in Babylon and after
New Testament times and later
- The Nazareth Inscription: Proof of the Resurrection of Christ? Part One: Translation, Commentary, and Date
- The Nazareth Inscription: Proof of the Resurrection of Christ? Part Two: The Historical Context of The Nazareth Inscription
- Did Jesus have a wife?
- Bonebox bashers blasted!
- James ossuary withstands accusations
Related Q&A pages
Did you notice that there weren’t any ads or annoying page-covering pop ups on our site? Consider undergirding our efforts with a small donation today! Support this site