Archaeology Questions and Answers
- Archaeologist confirms creation and the Bible: Interview with archaeologist Dr Clifford Wilson
- Timing is everything: A talk with field archaeologist David Down
Is the Stone Age a useful chonological classification?
- The Stone ‘Age’—a figment of the imagination?
- What about the Stone Age?
- Axing evolutionary ideas stone dead
- Modern ‘Stone Age’ reconsidered
- A better model of the stone age: part 1 and part 2
Does ancient archaeology confirm the biblical record?
- Ophel inscription: oldest Hebrew writing corroborates Bible history
- The pyramids of ancient Egypt
- From Abraham to Exodus (in depth)
- Searching for Moses
- Fall of the Sothic theory: Egyptian chronology revisited
- How does Göbekli Tepe fit with biblical history?
- A tale of ancient toothpaste
From Joshua to the Judges
- The Walls of Jericho
- The story of Jericho
- The Time of the Judges—The Archaeology:(b) Settlement and Apostasy
- False history: ‘out with David and Solomon!’
- The Pool of Siloam and Hezekiah’s tunnel
- New archaeological find affirms Jeremiah’s historicity
The Exile in Babylon and after
New Testament times and later
- The Nazareth Inscription: Proof of the Resurrection of Christ? Part One: Translation, Commentary, and Date
- The Nazareth Inscription: Proof of the Resurrection of Christ? Part Two: The Historical Context of The Nazareth Inscription
- Did Jesus have a wife?
- Bonebox bashers blasted!
- James ossuary withstands accusations
Related Q&A pages
With more information than ever before, Christians can stand tall because the Word of God is real, authoritative and accurate. Your support is vital in keeping this site going and growing. Support this site