Brian Thomas, M.S.
Brian is the Science Writer at the Institute for Creation Research in Dallas, Texas, responsible for ICR’s Daily Science Updates at www.icr.org, as well as a contributing author to Acts & Facts magazine and other publications from ICR. Creation magazine was instrumental in moving Brian from evolution to creation, which in turn led him to pursue teaching the creation message in Christian schools and as a university professor.
- Original Animal Protein in Fossils?
- Making sense of how an atheist is made
- Cell systems—what’s really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- ATP synthase: Majestic molecular machine made by a Mastermind
- Is ATP synthase found in all life?