Dominic Statham, B.Sc., D.I.S., M.I.E.T., C.Eng.
Dominic became a Christian as a student in the early eighties. Over the following years, he became convinced of the need to hold firmly to the Bible as the basis for Christian belief and practice. Intrigued by the endless media assertions that “evolution is a fact” and that “the Bible is wrong”, he decided to investigate the scientific issues for himself. He was astonished by the weakness of the arguments presented by evolutionists, and is now keen to help others realise that there is no conflict between science and Christianity, and that the Bible can be trusted from the very first verse.
Dominic has a particular interest in Christian ethics, and his conviction that the Bible is true stems, in part, from his growing appreciation of the wisdom contained in both the Old and New Testaments. These, he has come to realise, perfectly portray the nature of man—his spiritual and moral needs—and provide an understanding of godliness and rightful living that can be found nowhere else. He is convinced that no book is more needed or more relevant in our current age than the Bible.
Dominic is a Chartered Engineer and graduate of Loughborough University in the UK. He has extensive experience of both manufacturing and product development and holds a number of patents. As an employee of Rolls Royce, he worked on projects for the Panavia Tornado and Eurofighter Typhoon and, as an employee of GKN, engineering drivelines for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. He is a speaker and writer for CMI-UK/Europe and the author of Evolution: Good Science? Exposing the ideological nature of Darwin’s theory.
See a sample video of Dominic Statham:
Apologetics and relevance
- Isaiah 40:22 and the shape of the earth
- Christianity stands or falls on the historical accuracy of Genesis
- “I came to hear about science, not the Bible!”
- The atheists’ creation story
- No coincidence
- Image of God or image of an ape?
- Can atheists know meaning and purpose?
- The truth … and nothing but the truth
- Back to the beginning
- Is God watching?
- The mystery of the mummy
- The myth of neutrality
- Are we nothing more than a bag of chemicals?
- Does CMI misrepresent evolution?
- ‘Creation magazine is purposely inaccurate and distorts the truth,’ claims evolutionist
- Does Christianity lead to true morality or just obedience from fear?
- How scientific is our science?
- In an increasingly godless society … TRUTH MATTERS
- Britain needs God
- Why is England burning?
- Genesis and heavenly things
- No evidence of evolution and ‘deep time’
- Natural rafts carried animals around the globe
- Migration after the Flood
- Only the Bible explains the diversity of life
- Mistakes about mistakes
- Oxford-trained scientist acknowledges the Creator
- The remarkable language of DNA
- Stunning and stealthy: The amazing electric eel
- Strawmen and censorship: the British Humanist Association and creation in schools
- Homology made simple
- Problems with the evolutionary interpretation of limb design
- Wonders of Life—Part 1: How life first began
- Wonders of Life—Part 2: ‘Endless forms most beautiful’
- Hawking claims that life can form by chance: Aliens probably do exist says top cosmologist
- Heads I win, tails you lose
- More nails in the coffin of ‘junk DNA’
- Is DNA coded information?
- Does the Bible really forbid homosexual relationships?
- Dignity, ‘rights’ and biblical Creation
- ‘Sexual perversion is good for you’, claims BBC
- Analogy and geology—the ‘science’ of Charles Lyell
- Patrick Matthew—the Scot who pre-empted Darwin
- Genesis authenticated in clay
- The real Noah’s Ark?
- Mesopotamian Monsters in Paris
- Darwin, Lyell and Origin of Species
- Evolutionising the young
- Atheist heavyweights move to ban creationists
- Dawkins gloats over boost to evolutionary dogma in schools
- ‘Keep religion out of science classes’
- Evidence for Creation now banned from UK religious education classes
- A revealing insight into European and world politics
- The totalitarian intolerance of the New Atheists
- Is Intelligence allowed?
- Creationists are slightly bonkers, says award-winning BBC broadcaster
- Helpful in places, confusing in others: A review of God’s Philosophers:How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science by James Hannam
- Genesis confirmed in clay: A review of The Authenticity of the Book of Genesis by Bill Cooper
- A book review of The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate by John H. Walton
- Review of Creation the movie
- Beyond original sin?
- Christians sidelining the Creator?
- Scrambling scripture
- General and special revelation
(Also available in Portuguese)