Science Questions and Answers
- Argument: Evolution is true science, not just a theory (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- ‘It’s not science’ (available in Spanish)
- The rules of the game
- Evolution, science, history and religion (from The Greatest Hoax on Earth?)
What is the difference between ‘operational’ (or ‘normal’) science and ‘origins’ science?
- Evolution & creation, science & religion, facts & bias (from Refuting Evolution)
- Naturalism, Origin and Operation Science (from Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’?)
Isn’t ‘creationism’ a belief system that has nothing to do with science?
- ‘But Genesis is not a science textbook’
- ‘But the Bible’s not a science textbook, is it?’
- A look at some myths about scientists
- Argument: Creationism is religion, not science (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Modern science in creationist thinking
Has Christianity helped or hindered science?
- The biblical origins of science
- Biblical roots of modern science
- Why does science work at all?
- Review of The Bible, Protestantism, and the Rise of Natural Science by Peter Harrison
Don’t science and religion deal with different areas (NOMA)?
- Stephen Jay Gould and NOMA
- Dare to question the materialist high priests
- Games some people play
- The religious nature of evolution
- Testing God: Killing the Creator
- Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’?
Is evolution relevant or helpful to real science?
- Does science need evolution?
- Revisiting the rock—agendas are everywhere
- Is evolution pseudoscience?
- Evolution—‘a science that’s leading to cures’?
- Back problems: how Darwinism misled researchers
- Railroad wants monkey off its back
- Standing upright for creation
- Can creationists be scientists?
Related Q&A pages
Derek C. wrote: “This is an awesome website. As a Christian who’s finally just turning my life over to God (for good), I needed somewhere to look for answers when I had no one to ask.” Help keep the ‘awesome’ going! Support this site