Creation: Why it Matters
- Did God create over billions of years?
- Are you a biblical creationist?: Nine questions
- ‘You should be feeding the hungry’
- Genesis—the seedbed of all Christian doctrine
- Death of an apostate
- What can I do? (Chapter from Creation Answers Book)
Is the doctrine of creation (in six normal-length days, 6,000 years ago) important?
- New Testament Doctrine and the Creation Basics
- End-times and Early-times
- The Emergent Deception—the evolution factor
- Are there side issues in Scripture?
How does the creation/evolution debate affect the church?
- Free to believe? On the Scriptures, biblical creation and State censorship
- ‘I don’t believe!!!’
- Double trouble
- Missing the mark
- ‘The important thing is that God created, isn’t it?’
- ‘Thought bombs’ and the ‘ripple effect’
- Two World-Views in Conflict!
- Warning: Steep Descent Ahead
- Swaying in the breeze
- The elephant in the room
- Churches celebrating the ‘Year of Darwin’
- Do we still sin? The doctrine of sin in contemporary theology
Could death have existed for millions of years before Adam sinned?
Can Christians who don’t accept a literal view of Genesis still be effective witnesses for Christ?
- What would life be like without creation ministries?
- Pew survey reveals basic ignorance of Christian belief
- Sickness in the Church!
- Biblical creation impedes evangelism?
- Is charity more important than apologetics?
- Compromising chaplain castigates creation: Part 1 and Part 2
How should Christians respond to movies and books that portray humanism and evolution as ‘good’; and the Bible and creation as ‘evil’
What is ‘Creation Evangelism’, and why is it so effective in reaching today’s evolutionistic, humanistic world with the Gospel?
- Creation evangelism in Japan
- Revival? What is missing?
- Creation: timely tool for today’s evangelist
- Creation evangelism
- First Adam—Last Adam
- Genesis: Myth or reality?
- Preaching the Gospel in today’s society
- Teaching and defending creation in the church
- ‘Go to hell, creationists!’
- Beginning with the beginning …
- Creation evangelism in Holland
- The importance of Creation in foreign missions
- Beginning at the writings of Moses
- ‘The people who walk backwards into the future’
- Conversions in the land of the rising sun
- Creation evangelism in the public school classroom
- Why not? And why?
Creation Evangelism testimonies
- Lita Cosner: “No excuse to disbelieve”
- A testimony: ‘Joel Galvin’: Faith shipwrecked by compromising ‘Christian’ colleges; restored by creation ministry
- Sonia’s Testimony: Creation magazine opened my eyes to the Gospel!
- Street preacher says creation ‘is the issue’
- ‘That’s it!’ (Creation evangelism testimony)
- Creation evangelism Testimony
- An ‘impossible’ dream—for an atheist
- It’s a ‘Hard Knocks’ Life
- Creation evangelism: Cutting through the Excess
Related Q&A pages
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site