Creation: Why it Matters
- Did God create over billions of years?
- Are you a biblical creationist?: Nine questions
- ‘You should be feeding the hungry’
- Genesis—the seedbed of all Christian doctrine
- Death of an apostate
- What can I do? (Chapter from Creation Answers Book)
Is the doctrine of creation (in six normal-length days, 6,000 years ago) important?
- New Testament Doctrine and the Creation Basics
- End-times and Early-times
- The Emergent Deception—the evolution factor
- Are there side issues in Scripture?
How does the creation/evolution debate affect the church?
- Free to believe? On the Scriptures, biblical creation and State censorship
- ‘I don’t believe!!!’
- Double trouble
- Missing the mark
- ‘The important thing is that God created, isn’t it?’
- ‘Thought bombs’ and the ‘ripple effect’
- Two World-Views in Conflict!
- Warning: Steep Descent Ahead
- Swaying in the breeze
- The elephant in the room
- Churches celebrating the ‘Year of Darwin’
- Do we still sin? The doctrine of sin in contemporary theology
Could death have existed for millions of years before Adam sinned?
Can Christians who don’t accept a literal view of Genesis still be effective witnesses for Christ?
- What would life be like without creation ministries?
- Pew survey reveals basic ignorance of Christian belief
- Sickness in the Church!
- Biblical creation impedes evangelism?
- Is charity more important than apologetics?
- Compromising chaplain castigates creation: Part 1 and Part 2
How should Christians respond to movies and books that portray humanism and evolution as ‘good’; and the Bible and creation as ‘evil’
What is ‘Creation Evangelism’, and why is it so effective in reaching today’s evolutionistic, humanistic world with the Gospel?
- Creation evangelism in Japan
- Revival? What is missing?
- Creation: timely tool for today’s evangelist
- Creation evangelism
- First Adam—Last Adam
- Genesis: Myth or reality?
- Preaching the Gospel in today’s society
- Teaching and defending creation in the church
- ‘Go to hell, creationists!’
- Beginning with the beginning …
- Creation evangelism in Holland
- The importance of Creation in foreign missions
- Beginning at the writings of Moses
- ‘The people who walk backwards into the future’
- Conversions in the land of the rising sun
- Creation evangelism in the public school classroom
- Why not? And why?
Creation Evangelism testimonies
- Lita Cosner: “No excuse to disbelieve”
- A testimony: ‘Joel Galvin’: Faith shipwrecked by compromising ‘Christian’ colleges; restored by creation ministry
- Sonia’s Testimony: Creation magazine opened my eyes to the Gospel!
- Street preacher says creation ‘is the issue’
- ‘That’s it!’ (Creation evangelism testimony)
- Creation evangelism Testimony
- An ‘impossible’ dream—for an atheist
- It’s a ‘Hard Knocks’ Life
- Creation evangelism: Cutting through the Excess
Related Q&A pages
They say time is money. Well, this site provides over 30 years of information. That’s a lot of money and time. Would you support our efforts to keep this information coming for 30 more years? Support this site