Daniel Anderson is the pseudonym for a prolific creationist writer.
Some of his articles are as follows:
- Saddle up the horse, it’s off to the bat cave
- A new Neandertal/modern human fossil hybrid?
- Old Bee, Young Creation
- Elephants—jumbo minds as well as bodies
- Homosexual animals
- Gogonasus—a fish with human limbs?
- Living Dinosaurs or Just Birds?
- Old Drug, New Results
- The Nativity: Fact or Fiction?
- Vehement about human extinction
- The giraffe’s neck: Icon of evolution or icon of Creation?
- Egyptian history and the biblical record: a perfect match?
- Petrified wood: fast or slow?
- Darkness at the crucifixion: metaphor or real history?
- Titanic terror bird
- Easter’s earliest creed
- Dinosaurs, humans and the fossil record
- Turkana Boy—getting past the propaganda
- Primates spearing primates
- Did dinosaurs really rule the earth?
- ‘Out of Africa’ theory going out of style?
- No more love for Lucy?
- Decoding the dogma of DNA similarity
- Tall tales in the trees
- Putting chimpanzees, ‘hominids’, and humans in their proper place
- Evan vs Noah
- Another evolutionary ‘truth’ now conceded to be myth
- Biblical Archaeology: Year 2007 in review
- Beaded ornaments challenge ‘progressive creationists’
- An open letter to old-earth creationist, Dr. Fuz Rana
- Chimps and humans—are we really the same kind?
- Smitten species?
The information on this site can change lives—former atheists tell us so. Why? Because it’s information people haven’t heard before. So keep it coming by supporting the researchers and writers at CMI. Support this site