Daniel Anderson is the pseudonym for a prolific creationist writer.
Some of his articles are as follows:
- Saddle up the horse, it’s off to the bat cave
- A new Neandertal/modern human fossil hybrid?
- Old Bee, Young Creation
- Elephants—jumbo minds as well as bodies
- Homosexual animals
- Gogonasus—a fish with human limbs?
- Living Dinosaurs or Just Birds?
- Old Drug, New Results
- The Nativity: Fact or Fiction?
- Vehement about human extinction
- The giraffe’s neck: Icon of evolution or icon of Creation?
- Egyptian history and the biblical record: a perfect match?
- Petrified wood: fast or slow?
- Darkness at the crucifixion: metaphor or real history?
- Titanic terror bird
- Easter’s earliest creed
- Dinosaurs, humans and the fossil record
- Turkana Boy—getting past the propaganda
- Primates spearing primates
- Did dinosaurs really rule the earth?
- ‘Out of Africa’ theory going out of style?
- No more love for Lucy?
- Decoding the dogma of DNA similarity
- Tall tales in the trees
- Putting chimpanzees, ‘hominids’, and humans in their proper place
- Evan vs Noah
- Another evolutionary ‘truth’ now conceded to be myth
- Biblical Archaeology: Year 2007 in review
- Beaded ornaments challenge ‘progressive creationists’
- An open letter to old-earth creationist, Dr. Fuz Rana
- Chimps and humans—are we really the same kind?
- Smitten species?
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site