Homology and Embryology Questions and Answers
- Homology made simple
- What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Argument: common design points to common ancestry (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Does homology provide evidence of evolutionary naturalism?
- Embryonic Fraud Rediscovered
Are the similarities between living things evidence for common ancestry or common design?
- Saddle up the horse, it’s off to the bat cave
- Are look-alikes related?
- A serious problem for homology
- An illusion of common descent
- Could the mammalian middle ear have evolved … twice?
- Did eyes evolve by Darwinian mechanisms?
- Tiktaalik roseae—a fishy ‘missing link’
- Mammal-like reptiles: major trait reversals and discontinuities
- Walking whales, nested hierarchies, and chimeras: do they exist?
Are early embryos very similar? Do they recapitulate evolutionary history?
- The ‘fish gills’ girl
- Ernst Haeckel: Evangelist for Evolution and Apostle of Deceit
- A fishy story
- The human umbilical vesicle (‘yolk sac’) and pronephros—Are they vestigial?
- Countering revisionism—part 1: Ernst Haeckel, fraud is proven
Related Q&A pages
- Human Life: Abortion and Euthanasia
- Anthropology (for ape and human DNA similarity)
- Fossils Q&A (for living fossils)
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site