Homology and Embryology Questions and Answers
- Homology made simple
- What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution? (from Creation Answers Book)
- Argument: common design points to common ancestry (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Does homology provide evidence of evolutionary naturalism?
- Embryonic Fraud Rediscovered
Are the similarities between living things evidence for common ancestry or common design?
- Saddle up the horse, it’s off to the bat cave
- Are look-alikes related?
- A serious problem for homology
- An illusion of common descent
- Could the mammalian middle ear have evolved … twice?
- Did eyes evolve by Darwinian mechanisms?
- Tiktaalik roseae—a fishy ‘missing link’
- Mammal-like reptiles: major trait reversals and discontinuities
- Walking whales, nested hierarchies, and chimeras: do they exist?
Are early embryos very similar? Do they recapitulate evolutionary history?
- The ‘fish gills’ girl
- Ernst Haeckel: Evangelist for Evolution and Apostle of Deceit
- A fishy story
- The human umbilical vesicle (‘yolk sac’) and pronephros—Are they vestigial?
- Countering revisionism—part 1: Ernst Haeckel, fraud is proven
Related Q&A pages
- Human Life: Abortion and Euthanasia
- Anthropology (for ape and human DNA similarity)
- Fossils Q&A (for living fossils)
Besides the many thousands of articles that are freely available on this site, our staff answer many hundreds of emails in response to it. Help us help advance the Gospel. Support this site