Episode 16—Noah’s Flood: Key to Understanding the Age of the Earth (Part 2)
Some details about the Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (CPT) model introduced in Episode 15 are discussed. This model provides Christians with a reasonable explanation to challenges from skeptics regarding the origin of the earth’s large scale geologic features as well as providing a picture of the incredible forces occurring on and beneath the earth during the Flood.
- ‘Fountains of the Deep’ on Mars?
- Interview with Dr John Baumgardner
- Catastrophic plate tectonics: the geophysical context of the Genesis Flood
- age of the earth and universe
In the News
- Mars ‘too salty to support life’
- Burgess Shale time scale—it happened in a rush
- Newly discovered stars ‘shouldn’t exist’
- Did God really mean to teach real history in Genesis?
- If God can do anything, then can He make a being more powerful than Himself?