Episode 26—Dino Protein Denial
In this episode Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith discuss amino acids (constituents of proteins) found in both hadrosaur skin and a claw, and how evolutionists would have charged “contamination” if actual proteins had been found. However, dinosaur protein has been found in a partially fossilized Tyrannosaurus Rex leg bone!
Main articleFrom Creation magazine 32(2) Dino Protein Denial
- ‘Schweitzer’s Dangerous Discovery’
- Dinosaur soft tissue and protein—even more confirmation!
- The real ‘Jurassic Park’
- Why don’t they carbon-date dino fossils?
- Dinosaur proteins and blood vessels: are they a big deal?
- Radiocarbon in diamonds: enemy of billions of years