Atheists Credit the Gospel
Given Roy Hattersley’s and Matthew Parris’s keen observations about the undeniably positive impact of Christianity’s teaching about “man’s place in the universe”, why don’t they themselves believe that teaching?
This episode article was written by Dr David Catchpoole and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article: Atheists Credit the Gospel
- Can evolution and religion co-exist?
- ‘You should be feeding the hungry’
- The Issue of Issues
- Why do we need to look outside the Bible?
- Who has an answer?
- The Importance of Evidence
- A Tale of Four Countries
- Street preacher says creation ‘is the issue’
- Anti-slavery activist William Wilberforce: Christian hero
- Don’t bother me with your religion!
🔊 Find thousands of other interesting articles at Creation.com.
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- ‘Afterglow’ by Marshall Usinger
- ‘Kaleidoscope’ by Wil Van De Crommert
- ‘Fresh’ by Oleksii Abramovych
- ‘Africana’ by Kamil Guszczynski
- Mangrove Swallow by Lance Conrad
- Thanks to Toby Wong for the picture on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!