Did People Really Land on the Moon?
The Apollo moon landings: triumph of operational science founded by creationists, especially Kepler and Newton. Conspiracy theories deny well known science.
This episode features Gary Bates and Dr Jonathan Sarfati. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out Creation Talk.
Links and Show Notes
- Apollo mission to the moon: 50th anniversary
- Apollo 8 astronauts read Genesis
- Apollo 8 Christmas Message (Christmas Eve, 1968)
- Apollo moon landing hoax
- Did the moon landing bring evolutionary insights
- The moon’s recession and age
- Arguments we think creationists should NOT use
- Why CMI rejects ‘conspiracy’ theorizing
- Moon Landings Faked? Filmmaker Says Not! (non-CMI)
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Talk Podcast!