Who Was the Pharaoh of Exodus?
The Bible does not name the pharaohs with whom Moses interacted. Which Egyptian king was confronted by the biblical plagues and defeated at the Red Sea? Evidential clues suggest how biblical history and Egyptian history might best align. In this fascinating discussion, Gary Bates and Keaton Halley of Creation Ministries International talk about the evidence for the timing of the Exodus, and they put forward their proposed candidates for the pharaohs ruling in Egypt during the Israelite Oppression and the Exodus. The synchronisms are tantalising!
This episode features Keaton Halley and Gary Bates. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Egyptian Chronology–framing the issues
- Were the Egyptian pyramids built before the Flood?
- Time fears the pyramids? How they fit into the true biblical history
- Why are there so many differences of opinion?
- Was Pharaoh Shoshenq —the plunderer of Jerusalem?
📚 Helpful Resources
- Tour Egypt with Creation Ministries International
- Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus
- Evidence for the Bible
💙 Social Media ► Facebook https://facebook.com/creationministries ► Instagram https://instagram.com/creationministries ► Twitter https://twitter.com/creationnews ► eNewsletter https://creation.com/infobytes
Thanks for listening to Creation.com Talk!