Did Pterosaurs Really Have Feathers?
A few years ago, a new study claimed to have found that pterosaurs were feathered. What did they really find? And why is this problematic for the evolutionary idea that dinosaurs evolved into birds?
This episode features Joel Tay and Keaton Halley. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Feathered Pterosaurs: Ruffling the Feathers of Dinosaur Evolution https://creation.com/feathered-pterosaurs
- Researchers Remain Divided Over ‘Feathered Dinosaurs’ https://creation.com/feathered-dinosaur-debate
- Is There Evidence of Feathered Dinosaurs? (Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aT5AqYpQ74
- Feathered Dinosaurs? Have Quill Knobs and Feathers Been Found on Dinosaurs? https://creation.com/dinosaur-quill-knobs
- Did Dinosaurs Evolve Into Birds? https://creation.com/dinosaur-bird-evolution
- ‘Feathered’ Dinos: No Feathers After All! https://creation.com/feathered-dinosaurs-not-feathers
- Feathered Forerunner or Flight of Fancy? https://creation.com/feathered-forerunner-or-flight-of-fancy
📚 Helpful Resources
- Dinosaur Challenges and Mysteries creation.com/s/10-2-582
- Exploring Dinosaurs with Mr Hibb [creation.com/s/10-1-587
- ](https://creation.com/s/10-1-587)Journal of Creation https://creation.com/magazines
💙 Follow Us (if you want)
Thanks for listening to Creation.com Talk!