Evolutionists have no plausible theory on how something as sophisticated as kinesin could have evolved in a gradual fashion. However, when we see similar machines and operating systems in our everyday life at work or home, they are always the result of intelligent and intentional design.
This episode article was written by Calvin Smith and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article: Incredible Kinesin!
- New bacteria show ‘wonder upon wonder’
- Germ with seven motors in one!
- Design in living organisms (motors: ATP synthase)
- Virus has powerful mini-motor to pack up its DNA
- Germ’s miniature motor has a clutch
- Fantastic voyage
- Cosmos by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Even a tiny virus has a powerful mini-motor
- Irreducible complexity and cul-de-sacs
- Molecular motors show incredible design
🔊 Find thousands of other interesting articles at Creation.com.
💙 Social Media
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- A Little Rivalry (Storyblocks)
- Minimal Documentary by Volodymyr Poddubnyk
- Animals of the Meadow (Storyblocks)
- WIB 1m8 by Kyle Kenneth Batter
- All in the Game by Sander Kalmeijer
- Triage by Bruce Zimmerman
- Hope for Change by Jonathan Mogavero
- Dramady (Storyblocks)
- Business Corporate by Denis Paviov
- Rainbow Colors (Storyblocks)
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!