Archaeology and King Hezekiah
Archaeology confirms the Bible’s history. In this episode, Keaton Halley and Dr Robert Carter discuss ancient artifacts and evidences that support the biblical account of Hezekiah, king of Judah, and how God rescued him from an attack by Sennacherib, king of Assyria, in 701 BC.
This episode features Dr Robert Carter and Keaton Halley. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at [our donate page]https://creation.com/donate). Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- When God rescued King Hezekiah, part 1 https://creation.com/hezekiah-archaeology-1
- When God rescued King Hezekiah, part 2 https://creation.com/hezekiah-archaeology-2
- When God rescued King Hezekiah, part 3 https://creation.com/hezekiah-archaeology-3
- The prophet Isaiah’s signature? https://creation.com/isaiah-signature
- Monuments from ancient Assyria… https://creation.com/assyrian-monuments
📚 Helpful Resources
💙 Social Media
- Facebook https://facebook.com/creationministries
- Twitter https://twitter.com/creationnews
- Instagram https://instagram.com/creationministries
- E-newsletter https://creation.com/infobytes
Thanks for watching Creation.com Talk!