10 Fun Ways to Teach Children Effective Communication Skills
“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, they won’t get you anywhere.” The more your children practice communication skills, the more effective they will be in communicating their needs and ideas.
This episode article was written by JoJo Tabares and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article: 10 Fun Ways to Teach Children Effective Communication Skills
- Creation for kids articles
🔊 Find thousands of other interesting articles at Creation.com.
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Minimal Documentary by Volodymyr Piddubnyk
- All in the Game by Sander Kalmeijer
- Dramady (Storyblocks)
- Good Profit by Valentina Gribanova
- Dewdrop Dancing by William Pearson
- Rainbows Colors (originally licensed and downloaded by Storyblocks)
- Ambient Chill Background by Volodymyr Piddubnyk
- Photo by 🇸🇮 Janko Ferlič on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!