Creationist Organic Chemist
Royal Truman has bachelor’s degrees in chemistry and in computer science from SUNY Buffalo, an M.B.A from the University of Michigan, a Ph.D. in organic chemistry from Michigan State University and post-graduate studies in bioinformatics from the universities of Heidelberg and Mannheim. He works for a large multinational in Europe.
Having lived in North and South America and in Europe, he is fluent in several languages.
Journal of Creation (formerly TJ)
- The proportion of polypeptide chains which generate native folds—Part 1: analysis of reduced codon set experiments
- The proportion of polypeptide chains which generate native folds—Part 2: theoretical studies
- The proportion of polypeptide chains which generate native folds—part 3: designed secondary structures
- The proportion of polypeptide chains which generate native folds—part 4: reusing existing secondary sequences
- Dawkins’ weasel revisited
- The weasel returns: Truman replies to Curtis (supplementary data)
- Protein mutational context dependence: a challenge to neo-Darwinism theory: part 1 (PDF)
- Disappointing delusion, review of Unweaving the Rainbow: Science, delusion and the appetite for wonder by Richard Dawkins
- Divining design, review of The Design Inference: Eliminating chance through small probabilities by William A. Dembski
- Designer science, review of Intelligent Design: The Bridge between Science and Theology by William A. Dembski
- Dare to question the materialist high priests, review of The Wedge of Truth: Splitting the Foundations of Naturalism by Phillip E. Johnson
- The ubiquitin protein: chance or design?
- Searching for needles in a haystack
- The FOXP2 gene supports Neandertals being fully human
- The problem of information for the theory of evolution: have evolutionists really solved it? Technical refutations by Dr Royal Truman of the antitheists (True Origins website):
- The Unsuitability of B-Cell Maturation as an Analogy for Neo-Darwinian Theory (True Origins website)
- Evaluation of neo-Darwinian Theory using the Avida Platform, by Dr Royal Truman: Part 1 and Part 2 (Technical, PDFs, from International Society for Complexity, Information, and Design)